Fisher Honda Acura

254 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 11, 2018

A big thanks to Rick Colver at Fisher Honda for an awesome car buying experience! He went over and beyond to make it as efficient and painless as possible!... It's truly refreshing to find such good customer service when you are making such an investment. And another big thanks to Caleb Rorabaugh for helping us with the financial paperwork. A great bunch of people and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone buying a new or used vehicle. They really know how to treat their customers! Thanks again and I love my new Honda Pilot!

Danielle, thank you for the kind words and we hope you enjoy your new Pilot!

October 11, 2018

Rick Colver at Fisher Accura was extremely attentive, patient, and easy going. Gave us the keys to test drive the car and didn't talk to us till... we were ready. Purchased and MDX from him that day and will buy from again!

Roger, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. Thank you for choosing Fisher and we hope you enjoy your new MDX!

September 28, 2018

very satisfied and impressed with sales representative “Doc” and his professionalism. I would not hesitate to refer other people to him, and... the Fisher dealerships. We had been to another dealer prior and walked out due to deception and inept sales force.

John, thank you for the review. We are glad we could provide you with a positive sales experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

September 27, 2018

Rick Clover is a very patient man. He waited over six weeks for me to decide to purchase a Honda Ridgeline truck. At the first visit to the Fisher Honda... dealership was for Rick to introduce himself and then he arranged for me to drive a new truck with only 18 miles on it, no questions asked. I drove the truck and when I returned I told him that was the truck I wanted. I had in my mind what a fair price would be and had put that price on paper before going to the dealership. He took my offer to the "secret person" and came back with an offer very close to what I was willing to pay. I told him that I wanted to think about it and left the dealership. I later got a call later saying that Fisher could meet my offer. I waited for more than six weeks before I purchase the truck. I call one evening very close to closing time and told Rick that I did want the truck. He stayed until all the paper work was complete and and the truck was made ready for me and by then it was quite late in the evening, long after the posted closing time. The experience with Rick was very good. I give Rick five stars. No pressure, I had his full attention, it was just a good experience.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We are glad to hear about your positive experience with Rick, and that you ending u...p choosing Fisher. Enjoy your new Ridgeline!

September 19, 2018

We were pleased with Justin and the staff at Fisher Acura. We have no complaints in the buying experience and are enjoying the new car.

Vince, thank you for choosing Fisher!

September 16, 2018

It is strange to be visiting Boulder, CO just to buy a car, but that is exactly what I did. After a test drive in the TLX I was interested in, it was... an easy decision to buy the car. After meeting with Anthony and signing some of the preliminary paperwork, the deal was done after the final paperwork was prepared. My new car was loaded onto a trailer the following day and arrived at my house 2 days later. Everyone at the dealership was great and I love the car.

Frank, we are glad we could help you find the right car for you and we hope you enjoy your new TLX!

August 23, 2018

The staff and Lynda Smith at Fisher Honda were friendly, attentive and knowledgable. The overall experience was very pleasant.I will definitely continue... to have my car serviced exclusively at Fisher Honda.

Thank you for choosing Fisher and we look forward to seeing you again!

August 9, 2018

Doc was awesome! Would absolutely buy from them again. Of all the cars I have bought, this was the most fluid transaction. It was fast, easy and personal.... I would use them again with no question!!!

Thank you BG, we look forward to seeing you again!

August 8, 2018

Michael Burris. A real pro and a pleasure to deal with. I told him the deal that I wanted and he delivered as promised. Good guy!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We hope you enjoy your new car!

August 2, 2018

Fisher Honda is a great place to buy a car! Dennis Olmsted really made buying my new CRV simple and fun! There was no pressure, and he was informative,... and friendly. Dennis knows Hondas!

Mary, thank you for choosing Fisher and we hope you enjoy your new CR-V!