Hiley Mazda

New Used Service

356 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hiley Mazda from DealerRater.com

• Car buying made easy
    October 14, 2017

Justin (internet manager) - he is paying attention to your needs and understands them well. Very patient to answer all your questions and honest enou...gh to admit his limits. Does not give false reassurance and just the perfect guy for the job. Keep it up! Mike Schumann (finance manager) - THE MAN that can guide you well with all available options to choose from. Reviews are indeed subjective but if you want to find out, try and see it for yourself. These guys are more than willing to work with you the best way they can.

Jose, thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate your awesome feedback and we're happy to hear that Justin, Mike and our team provided such a... positive car buying experience from start to finish. Thank you for letting us earn your business and welcome to the Hiley family!

Worst Experience ever
    April 22, 2018

I would not recommend!!! They will tell you what you want to hear until you sign on the bottom line. I just purchase a vehicle last week. Told the s...alesman, Clayton, that I wanted to make sure the vehicle had the auto high beam headlights several times. He assured me the vehicle was equipped with it. Got home and started learning how to operate all the gadgets and guess what... it doesn't have it. It doesnt even have remote start!! Contacted the dealership and was basically read a list of what the vehicle does have. Asked the Sales Manager to call and have not heard back from anyone! Worst service ever!!! I

Velda Schambacher
    April 5, 2018

This was my 2nd vehicle from Mazda. Ramsey Sample was my sales person and he was awesome. Very patient, listened to what I wanted in the vehicle and ...made sure that I got everything that we had discussed. So very happy with my car... Team Hiley Mazda you guys rock....

Nice experience,hassle free.
    March 28, 2018

Ramsey Samples made shopping for a new car hassle free and enjoyable.he was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the sales and found the exact colo...r and package features I had been looking for.

First Time Buyer
    March 25, 2018

First time to purchase a car (on my own) and it was one of the easiest processes ever! Didn’t feel pressured at all and they work with you endlessly t...o make sure you’re comfortable every step of the way.

Car purchase experience
    February 26, 2018

I dreaded this in advance due to a bad first experience (another dealership). This was completely different and refreshing to be honest. The staff was... very friendly and helpful. I'll recommend to friends in the future!

Mazda CX-5 purchase at Hiley Mazda
    February 25, 2018

Bruce Carlton was the salesman, and he was courteous and knowledgeable . He stayed very late on a Saturday evening to close the transaction. I had sho...pped many different dealerships, and Bruce and Hiley Mazda made a great offer with no bait and switch tactics.

Awesome Service!
    February 21, 2018

Big shout out to Mike, Todd, and Rich. Thank you for taking your time to explain every detail financially and getting me an awesome deal on my new CX-...9!

RJ was the best
    January 26, 2018

Ruben made my son's first auto purchase a smooth and rewarding experience! Very helpful. Thanks RJ for being a facilitator instead of a salesman!

The Perfect Car
    January 23, 2018

It was my first time buying a car, and Chris Perry was extremely helpful during this process. Since it was my first time he helped me understand every...thing and made me feel comfortable, and answered all my questions! He really understood what kind of car I wanted and the details that I was looking for. He helped me pick out a beautiful car that I'm in love with. He also helped me get situated in my car and connected my phone to Bluetooth. Had a wonderful experience at Hiley Mazda of Hurst!!!!

Hiley Mazda