Jaguar Land Rover Bellevue

• excellent service

Purchased a used low mileage XK, outstanding sales attention and service was perfect when the battery that came with the car failed. `no questions and a new battery replaced.

• Land Rover Bellevue

Wonderful customer service while buying the car. Sergey was fantastic and went above and beyond.

• Jaguar Bellevue

Really great experience having my Jaguar XJ serviced at Jaguar Bellevue. Maintenance and detail work were excellent. Would definitely recommend!

• RangeRover Evoque from Landrover Bellevue

Best car sales team ever and I will go back again for the new Defender.

Best car sales team ever and I will go back again for the new Defender.

• Bought new Range Rover sport

Sales folks were friendly and knowledgeable, purchasing was hassle free. My second time buying from these guys, they're tough to beat

• Range Rover Buying Experience

My overall buying experience in this dealership was great. At first, we did not experience a welcoming feeling. But it all changed... Thanks to the agent who took care of us. His name is Graeme Chapman. Remember that name if you are in the market of a vehicle in this dealership. He makes you feel welcome. He makes you feel important. He does not pressure you whatsoever. He is very patient and encourages you to ask questions. He is not the usual sales agents i encountered in other dealership. He was there for us from the beginning. . . Thank you Graeme for the very satisfying buying experience.

• Excellent Service

Superb service all around from sales, service, to finance, and especially Sergey Makhanov was very helpful explaining in detail all the features car offered. I would highly recommend this dealer to friends and family.

• Buying Experience

Was a quick and easy process- very professional experience, start to finish. Was very impressed with the sales and finance departments - the manager was great to work with as well.

• Good experience

I bought a 2017 Range Rover Sport from Range Rover of Bellevue in March. I found the Sales Manger, Dmitri Mordekhov, and Sales Consultant, Graeme Chapman, very knowledgeable and professional.

• Great Service, knowledgeable staff, helpful, perfe

We were looking for pre-Owen SUV, stopped by once at this dealer and met Sergay, he left such impression on me and made me go back and trust the whole process of car buying with them. ¿¿ ¿¿ I give the whole dealership and Sergay two thumbs up For staying few hours after the schedule and make sure we get what we want, with no pressure.. Thank you layli, Dimitri, and of course Sergay.