Public Motors

(5.0) 123 reviews

Call This Dealer

• floyd brown

Sam did a great job helping us buy a car. We just came to look and ended up buying from Sam. I would highly recommend using Sam for your next purchase.... You won't regret it!

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you letting us know you really enjoyed your purchase experience. Thanks again. Jennifer Customer Rela...tions

• Blok charity

I went here two years ago and my car is still in excellent condition. I would recommend blok charity to everyone.

• happy after all

Jordan and sergio...help was great ...i m satisfied with my car a jetta....good cars....priceses are ok....

• Big Lot. Terrible cars

The online ad shows cars priced at 7k yet to buy the car it's 10k. They have tons of parking lot dents on every single car and don't even have cars yo...u schedule to test drive. Disappointment.

We apologize that you had an unhappy experience. All customers are invited to test drive. If this didn't happen, our representative didn't follow co...mpany policy. We would like to do whatever we can to make it right for you. Please call our customer service manager, Jennifer, at 714-972-2500. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

• Great customer service from Sales rep Darnella

My EXPERIENCE AT THIS DEALERSHIP WAS EXCEPTIONAL. ALL MY NEEDS WAS TAKEN CARE OF MAKING THE PURCHASE STRESS FREE, Darnela my sales rep was great , she... answer all my questions honestly and inquire on info she didn't know and got back to me with the right answers. I really appreciated every moment during the purchase and will strongly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car .

• A nice surprise for my daughter

Very nice people, good looking cars, great finance person, good feeling all around!

• White 2008 Ford Escape

I had a good experience viewing, test driving and purchasing of my 2008 Ford Escape 4WD. The facility and process of purchasing a good conditioned veh...icle for an affordable price was right on the mark. This is the second vehicle I have purchased through this process. 1st time when public motors was in West LA and then on May 3rd 2014 at the Santa Ana site.

• Inglewood Happy Retiree

I went in on Saturday, May 3rd 2014 to view and test drive a 2008 Ford Escape 4WD. My wife has a black XLT 2008 For Escape (which we are pleased with ...it's performance); thus I wanted to upgrade from my 2001 Ford Escape to a 2008 version. I viewed this car on the public motors website and had all the information about the car prior to my appointment visit. The process was one I had a good experience prior - 2 years ago purchasing a vehicle for my son. We entered at 10:00am and was treated very well by our sales rep. We went directly to the vehicle and did a thorough visual of the vehicle and it looked just as nice as the online website view. I was leery of the cloth interior, but the car was in good condition. I test drove the vehicle and it rode like a champ. I made my bid and subsequently was able to make a counter bid which was accepted. I was so pleased to beat the recommended price. I was able to schedule a follow-up service to have some work on the bumper, antenna and inside/outside detail. All successfully done. I would recommend this dealership as a 1st stop for a quality used car purchase.

• great service, comfortable atmosphere

From the moment we walked onto the lot of Public Motors we were taken care of right away. Our car dealer (Fred) was very patient with us as we walked ...the lot and test drove anything we wanted to. He was very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles we asked about and was up front and honest when answering all of our questions. I will be sending my friends and family here without a doubt when they are in the market for a good car and good service.

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you letting us know you really enjoyed your purchase experience. Thanks again. Jennifer Customer Relat...ions

• 05 hyundai elantra

Marcos and Danny were great. Fast and efficient with everything. Overall i am pleased with there business.

Public Motors