Scott Will Toyota of Sumter

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 17 reviews

• March 31, 2015

I have bought a lot of cars and have way more experience with car dealers that anyone ought to have, but Scott Will Toyota is hands-down the best deal...er experience I have ever had. They are all great when you are buying, but what happens after that is what separates the men from the boys and Scott Will has it going on! They have a first class service organization and a customer-comes-first attitude that will be obvious to you as soon as you have any needs after the money get spent. Richie Dean, the service manager and Cleveland White, Service Advisor take a personal interest is your satisfaction. When you buy a used car, they do your first oil change free and check virtually everything on the car to make sure there is nothing amiss needing your attention, then give you a written report detailing the status of the many things they check for you. They even check the tire pressures AND THE PRESSURE IN THE SPARE! Free water and coffee when you must wait, and rental car when some unusual thing requires they keep the car. If you need a car go to Scott Will Toyota and see Brian Will...great salesmen.

Ed, I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude for you taking the time to share your experience with others. It's stories like this that I enjoy ...reading about our staff and store. I hope all is well and we look forward to helping you in the future!

April 17, 2018

Great service and friendly staff. At no point did I feel pressured to make a decision the sales representative that assisted me was knowledgable and p...rofessional. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others looking to buy a vehicle in Sumter, SC.

February 22, 2018

Big shout out to Josh Kirby for my new truck.I live 5 hrs away and he made it happen,very professional,and courteous,and got it done in a very timely ...manner..Thanks alot Josh,anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle he can make it happen.

February 12, 2018

Scott Will is an awesome place to buy a car. Randy Nicks made it quick and easy. Everyone is friendly and I will definitely come back to them for my f...uture vehicles.

January 30, 2018

I bought my car from Terry Georgia. He did an awesome job from the start to finish. He was a caring salesman who not only cared about his job but his ...customers as well. The buying process went smoothly and I will buy again

On behalf, of Scott Will Toyota, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forwar...d to seeing you on your first service!! :)

January 17, 2018

I purchased my vehicle from Alan Lo Re and the deal went smoothly with no problems at all. When I returned for my first service, the service advisors,... Cia and Sarah were very helpful with my service needs at a reasonable price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a vehicle.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate them as well as your business. We look forward to helping you in the future! :)

January 16, 2018

I bought my first car from Scott Will in 2006. I loved them then and still love them. I recently purchased another car from them last year. The salesm...an was polite and very helpful. When I have had to take my car in for service, either this one or the previous one, they are quick and friendly. The service advisor was informative and not pushy. This is a fantastic place to buy a car!!!

Anne, thank you so much for you kind words. It I will pass this one to our management team. It's wonderful to hear when our team members exceed the ex...pectations of our customers! Again, we thank you and we look forward to seeing you back! :)

January 8, 2018

We had a great buying experience with Scott Will! I was happy an amazed at how quickly we bought our car. We had our three children with us (ages 14, ...5, and almost 2) and everyone was so nice and accommodating! We would defiantly buy another car through Scott Will.

Heather, Thank you so much for your kind words, and we look forward to helping you in the future! :)

December 17, 2017

My service at Scott Toyota in Sumter was as usual fast and all the staff was courteous and professional on my 2017 Really great experience Summerton S...C

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! On behalf of Scott Will Toyota I wish you a Happy Holidays and New Year! :)

November 22, 2017

It was wonderful and I would really tell all my if my friends and family to visit

Tylasia, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your kind words and referrals! It's always wonderful to hear that we are creating lasting relation...ships with our customers. Thank you again, and have a wonderful holiday!