Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan Chambersburg

423 reviews

423 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan Chambersburg from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• December 9, 2016

My wife and I recently purchased a new Highlander from the Chambersburg Dealership, We were pleasantly surprised by the very knowledgeable staff , Our... salesman Terrek did an excellent job getting us a very good deal, going over the many great features of the Highlander and also followed up after the sale with a phone call and e- mail to see if we had any additional questions, The financial manager Tim was also outstanding, He answered our questions promptly, very knowledgeable person. We also own a Camry witch was not purchased from this dealership, we did however have this vehicle serviced here, we also give the service department a 5 star rating. This is an all around great dealership. Best Regards, William & Sue

William & Sue, Thank you both for your wonderful words about Terrek, Tim, the service department, and in general! We are proud to have a great team ...here, and we strive daily to make each buying experience fun for our customers! It's always good to hear that by doing this we have taken a usually stressful situation and turned it around! I'll pass along the kudos to everyone! Thank you again, enjoy that new ride, and let us know if we can be of any assistance!

October 9, 2018

I have always been worried about going to a dealership, william lake eased my mind and helped me so much. I have told everyone I know about how great the... service was and won't go anywhere else to buy a car again.

William Lake

(4.2) 7 reviews

September 16, 2018

This was my second purchase from a Fitzgerald dealership. The no-haggle pricing makes the process much easier, in my opinion. Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan... was the third Toyota dealership I visited and had the best internet price for a RAV4 with the options I wanted. From the moment I walked in the door, Michael Scholl was courteous, pleasant, and helpful. He was knowledgeable about the car and explained several workings of some of the gadgets and other parts of the car that hadn't been explained to me at the previous 2 dealerships. Throughout the entire process, I never felt pressure or condescension from Michael or anyone else, which was important to me as a female walking into a dealership by myself. When I expressed interest in different color and accessory options, Michael worked quickly to try to find other vehicles to match my interests. Fitzgerald also offered me the best value on my trade-in compared to the other dealerships I had visited and Becky Carr made the the buying process quick and efficient. I would definitely recommend Michael Scholl and Fitzgerald Toyota to anyone looking to buy a car.

Michael Scholl

(5.0) 8 reviews

September 15, 2018

What a great experience we???ve had with Fitzgerald!We bought a Sienna van there 10.5 years ago and it has been an extremely reliable vehicle for our family... - it???s still running strong thanks to the expert service technicians employed there! Nick is very informative and takes the time to explain all the details. My van was being inspected this week and I decided to take a look in the used car lot as we???ve been looking for a particular vehicle for my husband. We happened to find exactly what we were looking for at a price that could not be matched! Jeremy Brown and Jonathan Akers were fantastic to work with! They are both very knowledgeable, respectful, and personable, not to mention patient! We truly felt like valued customers and that they took extra measures to make our purchase a positive opportunity and experience! We???d also like to thank Justin Kennedy who helped to show us another vehicle for us to compare before making our final decision. We highly recommend Fitzgerald for exemplary service and a top-notch purchasing experience!

Jonathan Akers

Pre-owned Sales Manager

(5.0) 13 reviews

Justin Kennedy

Nick Costopoulos

Service Advisor

September 10, 2018

All aspects of my buying experience, from contacting the dealership online to making the purchase, was great. Jeremy Brown and Michael White returned my... emails promptly and provided me the necessary information to make an informed purchase. Jeremy spent the time to explain the car and ensure I had all the information I needed to make an informed decision. Once I decided to purchase the Prius no one made a hard sell on any extras (extended warranties etc), the price was explained thoroughly, and the purchase was completed efficiently and in a timely manner. Through the whole process I never felt pressured and always felt respected. Having contacted a number of other dealerships in this purchasing process, I can honestly say Jeremy and Fitzgerald were the easiest to deal with and never made me feel pressured. Additionally, I was impressed with the professionalism of Jeremy and all Fitzgerald staff. Something as simple as having no typos in an email makes a good impression.

Mike White

Toyota Sales Manager

(4.3) 23 reviews

August 25, 2018

Chris was thorough in knowing how to handle our vehicle needs. He was friendly, listened, made a few suggestions, and was knowledgeable in answering our... questions. He was not high pressure and allowed us to take our time knowing we had been thrust unexpectedly into finding a new truck. Way to go Chris!! And thank you to all who were involved in the process.

Christopher Smith

August 23, 2018

From the moment we walked in service was outstanding. Terrek,Pete down to the finale with Becky .Helpful,informative,and encouraged me to go back anytime... for help.

Pete Morgan

Sales Manager

(5.0) 12 reviews

Byron Fry

Terrek Teal

August 7, 2018

All those involved in the purchase of the Mazda were very helpful, polite and respectful. As I am a teacher, I am off for the summer. I spent hundreds... of hours researching cars and dealerships. I drove to PA, VA and NJ looking at cars. It was exhausting. The salesman Jeremy went beyond his responsibilities, and spent at least thirty minutes on the phone with me so I could find the dealership. My GPS was not working properly. I drove five and a half hours to get there. It is a three hour trip. When I arrived the car was in the garage as it was raining outside. The Mazda was awesome, in great cosmetic condition and all was as Jeremy described on the phone. It's an incredible car, and I am very happy wth it. One thing that did bother me though. The salesman offered to take $200 to $300 off of the sale price to "earn my business". Of course what I interpreted that to mean was that he was offering to deduct $300. When I paid for the car, I brought that up. The salesman said that his manager would not agree to $300. They did take $200 off the price of the advertised price of the car. The main reason I bought the car from Fitzgerald was because they did have the lowest price excluding the $200 additional they took off. All in all I would definitely go back to this dealer. They have the lowest prices and the best staff!

July 28, 2018

This dealership is easy to work with. They are customer service oriented and very efficient. We purchased a used vehicle. They were very upfront about... the vehicle's history. Great dealership!

Jonathan Akers

Pre-owned Sales Manager

(5.0) 13 reviews

July 11, 2018

I liked the no-haggle pricing. I enjoyed working with Mike Scholl. He was very friendly, informative and helpful. He was not pushy in any way but showed... interest in learning what I wanted and then in helping me find it. He had kept in touch with me occasionally to let me know when he saw something he knew I was interested in. When I came into the dealership he was very accommodating and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him.

Fitzgerald Toyota Nissan

We are always glad to hear about our customer interactions and how our way of selling cars makes it easy! MIke takes great care to learn about the cu...stomer and we're proud to see that shine through here! Thank you again for taking the time to review us, I'll pass along the good word to him and Danielle!

Michael Scholl