Ettleson Cadillac Buick GMC

• GREAT SERVICE AND FACILITY.

Very friendly and caring staff. Relaxing,clean facility. Good perks. eg. coffee and muffins.

• Great Helpful understanding

Bought My camaro and leased my wife's truck enough good can't be said about this place always very helpful that is why I returned to purchase a car for my mom

Thank you for the wonderful review, Kevin! It is great to know that our staff's excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. Please feel free to stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Warm regards, The Ettleson Cadillac Buick GMC Team

• great experience

Ettleson has been the best dealership experience I have ever had. Frank amadeo, James Brown, and Frank Casa treat customers like family!

• Excellent experience

Excellent customer service. Brian and James were great to work with!

Excellent customer service. Brian and James were great to work with!

• Amazing shopping experience!!!

James and Thomas did amazing jobs to help me out on everything during the whole purchases. It's definitely the best experience I bought the car. Highly recommend Ettleson dealership!

• Disappointed

I was picking my car up from service everything went very smoothly but when the young receptionist paged the porters to pull my car up i waited 20mins for the car because no porter showed up everytime she paged witch is unacceptable. But I am very happy with how this young girl kept me company and made sure I wasn't too stressed about this taking a long time and she apologized witch was very professional of her.

• Great car buying experience

We bought a used 2016 buick regal , Mike Carmen was our sales person, extremely friendly and knowledgeable about every car we looked at. We got the car at a very good price with no haggling. James Brown, our Delivery Specialist was also extremely knowledgeable, and explained every feature of the car. We wold highly recommend them

• 2006 DTS Recall

Brian Green assisted me with the recall details on my 2006 DTS in a most professional way and the job was completed quickly as he had indicated. Thanks to Brian! Don Mock

• Great shopping experience!

My second purchase from Ettleson. Very happy with the whole buying experience.

My second purchase from Ettleson. Very happy with the whole buying experience.

• Great Service

everything was great with all people I dealt with, very professional and helpful. Car was returned quickly and I'm very happy with the results