Ettleson Cadillac Buick GMC

New 866-761-5960 Dealer Website
Used 866-753-7402 Email Dealer
Service 877-273-0581

• GREAT SERVICE AND FACILITY.

Very friendly and caring staff. Relaxing,clean facility. Good perks. eg. coffee and muffins.

• GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I highly recommend this dealership. I am a repeat customer and am always impressed by the level of professionalism in all departments. Brian was great.

• Great service experience.

Everyone in service is knowledgeable with great customer service. I came from a Mercedes brand and was skeptical of a GM dealer's ability to provide good service. One I purchased the vehicle from failed to diagnose the vehicle correctly and gave me the "it's a normal condition" answer refusing to take a second look. The guys at Ettleson diagnosed and fixed the problem right away. No waiting for a loaner and great communication. They won a customer even though I didn't buy from them.

• Linda n.

Great service; nice people to work with.... wonderful experience.

Great service; nice people to work with.... wonderful experience.

• Ms Karen Samuel

Excellent customer service. Willing to go the extra mile with you. Always friendly and helpful. I am on a tight budget they are great at helping me to prioritize my repair needs and working within my budget. They are thorough with answers to my questions. I really appreciate how caring they are to me. It's like having my big brother watch out for me. When you have a repair need you know you're in good hands. Thank you Kevin and Bill for your excellent service.

• Brian Greene

Brian Greene was very accommodating. Really a pleasure. Took care of everything with no hassles at all.

• New Car Purchase

I would like to commend the following staff members at Ettleson. They made the purchase so smooth and professional. Keith Kissane, Chuck Ahoen, Ed Kucic and James Brown..They are such a great asset to the Ettleson group

• Great slaes General Manager

The GM Frank Amadeo was incredible, professional, patient extremely thorough. He went out of his way to get us the best deal we were comfortable with. NO high pressure.

• VGRAHAM

Always willing to help and answer questions. I have bought several cars here. I will always purchase my cars form here.

• Routine Maintenance

I had an appointment to have an oil change done on my vehicle. Work was done in a reasonable amount of time.