Miller Toyota of Anaheim

• Vince Dumagat

Purchasing a vehicle from Miller Toyota of Anaheim has been the best experience in all my years of purchasing vehicles. Truly no haggling or going back in forth for hours with sales rep or finance department . Sales representative Vince Dumagat had a professional and welcoming approach, he understood our needs and made our experience pleasant. My daughter was nervous when we first arrived, at the end of it all she drove off with the car of her choice and a very happy customer, along with 2 satisfied parents :) Thank you Vince and Miller Toyota of Anaheim for helping us and making our experience an awesome one! WE WILL BE BACK :)

Cynthia, thank you for reviewing Vince and our store! It's great to hear that you and your daughter left us feeling happy and satisfied with the purchase!

• Poor customer service

Will not go back there. Not an honest repair shop. Will not recommend

Will not go back there. Not an honest repair shop. Will not recommend

Thank you for your feedback about your visit here being unpleasant because that should not have happened. I want to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Nadine Maynard Customer Relations nmaynard@millerautomotive.com 74 879 6300

• Rafa is a trustworthy service advisor!

Thank you for the kind words about Rafael! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

This service department is open on Sundays, it's less busier than Saturdays. I get work done in their lounge while I wait for my car. I always ask for Rafael, you can tell he cares about his customers. My car is always done when promised, and he speaks Spanish also!

• Great service -- thanks Rafael!

Had a great experience when I brought my car in the other day!! Rafael is a great service advisor!! Thank you!

Hello Angelica, thank you for your kind words for Rafael! We are glad to hear his hard work earned your business, thank you for this review!

• Service Visit

Great service, friendly staff, they took care of my recall in a timely manner. Thanks Rafael Rivera ¿

Hello David, Thank you for your kind words for Rafael! We really appreciate your business!

• Fast Service

Very prompt service. Rafa got me in an out and back to my day.

Thank you Marco for the kind words about Rafa!

Very prompt service. Rafa got me in an out and back to my day.

Thank you Marco for the kind words about Rafa!

• Open Sunday!

I'm so glad this Dealership is open for service on Sundays. My advisor was Mr Rivera. Will be coming back!

Thank you Martin for the kind words about our service department and Mr. Rivera! We look forward to your business with us again!

• The Perfect Place to go for Service

I am more than satisfied with the service done to my corolla. I recommend this dealership, especially my service advisor, Rafael Rivera.

Hi Emmy, thank you for reviewing our service department! We appreciate your kind words for Rafael!

• Rafael Rivera is a Honest and Personable advisor!

I recently brought my car in because it was making a noise and Mr. Rivera was very helpful in explaining what my car needed to get done to get it fixed and how long it would take. I got shuttled home in a timely manner, got picked up when it was ready, it was a smooth process! It was a plus my car had been washed and vacuumed! I'll be back to get my car serviced by Mr. Rivera and also be recommending to friends and family!

Thank you Sarah for the kind words about Mr. Rivera! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Outstanding service

I came in for my regular service and had the best service. My service advisor was rafael Rivera and I highly recommend him

Hi Josh, thank you for your visit! We are glad to hear that Rafael did a great job!