Miller Toyota of Anaheim

Used 866-413-0811 Email Dealer
Service 877-768-2356

Average based on 96 reviews
  • Prius Owner

I came in to Toyota to get my Prius V's oil changed. After speaking with my service manager, he recommended I talk to Vince Dumagat in the Internet sales department to see if he could help get me into something I was looking for. I have two huskies that I love to travel with, but the back seat of the Prius V makes it difficult for the dogs to stand in because of the plastic back. Vince was super friendly from the get go. We walked the entire lot looking for the car that was what I wanted. We found a perfect Prius Two. We went back to his desk, filled out some paper work, and was extremely honest with how long it would take and how long he would be leaving me alone for. I never felt deserted. After some back and fourth, Vince was able to help get me out of my upside-down loan and into a lease!

Nicholas, thank you for your visit and for your kind words for Vince! We are thrilled to hear he worked with your needs and got the perfect Prius for you!

• Vince Dumagat

Purchasing a vehicle from Miller Toyota of Anaheim has been the best experience in all my years of purchasing vehicles. Truly no haggling or going back in forth for hours with sales rep or finance department . Sales representative Vince Dumagat had a professional and welcoming approach, he understood our needs and made our experience pleasant. My daughter was nervous when we first arrived, at the end of it all she drove off with the car of her choice and a very happy customer, along with 2 satisfied parents :) Thank you Vince and Miller Toyota of Anaheim for helping us and making our experience an awesome one! WE WILL BE BACK :)

Cynthia, thank you for reviewing Vince and our store! It's great to hear that you and your daughter left us feeling happy and satisfied with the purchase!

• GREAT SERVICE!

Andrea, thank you for reviewing Rafael and our store! We really appreciate your business!

I love getting my car serviced at Miller Toyota. The people in the service drive are GREAT! They are all very kind and welcoming. I went for my second service yesterday and I will continue to go there. My service advisor, Rafael Rivera was very explicit when it came to describing the work that was done to my car. He answered all my questions thoroughly. He has a ton of insight of the cars. I felt comfortable trusting the information he provided and he had great customer service. I definitely recommend this dealership, especially Rafael Rivera.

• Great Service

He was amazing. I will come recommend Kenny to my family and friend

Thank you Jazzmine for the kind words about Kenny! We look forward to your business with us again!

He was amazing. I will come recommend Kenny to my family and friend

• Awesome customer service!

Matt, thank you for reviewing kenny and our service department! We are thrilled to hear he worked hard to keep you in constant communication!

Kenny helped me after the service center was closed even though he didn't have to. He then offered his direct line and was accessible throughout the 2 day process. He walked me through the options and kept me updated frequently. He was also very friendly and knowledgeable, explaining everything so I could understand it. I would recommend that anyone needing service should ask for Kenny!

• im a very satisfied customer, Vince was excellent

got the car i wanted for a very nice price. the process was relatively smooth and easy ! I recommend Miller Toyota

Lamont, thank you for your business! We appreciate it.

Lamont, thank you for your business! We appreciate it.

• Great service

Thank you for the kind words about Omar! We are thrilled that you and your husband had such a wonderful car buying experience!

Me and my husband came in today at Miller Toyota of Anaheim and got great service! We've been trying for awhile to get a car and we finally got it..zero miles and great monthly payments..I recommend anyone especially first buyers to come Omar Swidan

• Best service experience ever

Francine, thank you for your review of Kenny! We are happy to learn he's earned your business.

First service for my new vehicle and was really happy with the service/customer service I received. Kenny Orellana my service advisor was the absolute best! He was friendly, knowledgeable and took great care of me! Will be back for future services with Kenny for sure.

• Awesome service and service advisor

Ana, thanks for your kind words for Kenny! We appreciate your business.

My service advisor Kenny Orellana was very professional and knowledgable. Got me and in and out within a couple hours. I'm very happy with him as a advisor and recommend him. Won't go to anyone else but him in the future. Thanks Kenny Ana

Ana, thanks for your kind words for Kenny! We appreciate your business.

• Great Service Experience

Andrea, thank you for reviewing Rafael and our store! We are thrilled to hear we took good care of your car and your needs!

I took my car in for service at this particular dealership; it was my first time there. The employees greeted me with smiles. One person stood out to me the most, which was my service advisor, Rafael Rivera. He answered all my questions very thoroughly and he explained to me exactly what they did to my car. I will definitely go back to him for my next service.