Dick Smith Nissan (St. Andrews)

Average based on 6 reviews.
  • New purchase help

Thank you so much, MaC martin. Your help in finding the best deal and navigating the buying process was a great help! I would personallyrefer anyone to you to get the best deal. My purchase of a Nisson Verse for my daughter will help her to better afford her college endeavor by saving her money in the expenses that she pays to work at her job while in school.

• Thanks for the many years of great service!

I have been a customer of this dealership for over 20 years, and have found them to be helpful and client centered. I have bought several cars from them and always appreciated how I was treated. Recently, I worked with April Keefer, and found her to be professional and helpful. But I should also mention Dwayne Brown as he is the lynchpin of the operation. Without someone like him in his position, it would be hard to keep this organization at it's present level. This is one person that I have trusted for as long as I have been a customer, and I can tell you he is the BEST! Keep up the good work!

• Great service - professional and fast!

Thanks to April for treating me with respect and courtesy. I will see you in 5,000 miles!

• Great service

Easy buying experience. Love my new Altima. Keith Stokes always does a good job finding the right vehicle!

• Satified Customer

Thanks to David Sprayberry for a professional job well done I love my Altima

Thanks to David Sprayberry for a professional job well done I love my Altima

• Great service

The buying experience of purchasing a car from your dealership was great. Mr. Moore was a(n) very excellent person to deal with.