Dick Smith Nissan (St. Andrews)

• Service at Dick Smith ST. ANDREWS

Service With A Smile. Service manager Rob Gregory is a true Professional a valuable asset to Dick Smith's Service Department.

• Great Satisfaction

The process was effortless and teh dealership staff was extremely helpful.

The process was effortless and teh dealership staff was extremely helpful.

• Service

Great service experience. Friendly service staff and very accommodating.

Great service experience. Friendly service staff and very accommodating.

• Customer

Always Excellent . I always recommend Dick Smith to my family and friends. I have been apart of Dick Smith family since 1989 and I just love my salesman Marshall New, he's the best.

• Infiniti Q70L

Excellent professional customer service! I was treated with respect & courtesy during my service visit. All service was explained to me in detail. They even washed my Infiniti & had a loaner Infiniti for my use!

• reviewr

Great as always will be with this dealership until I move to a new country. im hooked

• Car repair survey

April provided great service when I brought my car in for an oil change and to repair a recalled item. She kept me informed along the way as the work was being done.

• Dick Smith Nissan

I knew what I wanted since I had done my research before I bought my Rogue. The salesman at Dick Smith helped me get exactly what I wanted with a very good deal.

• 2011 Arcadia

I was treated kindly by G.B until I brought the car. After buying the car, he treated me horribly. I was promised many things during the sale & only received 1 out of the 4. However others at the location were helpful when my vehicle needed repairing because of my warranty. I was given a rental until my car was fixed & was given the quality service I deserved. Thanks to the manager Rob. Not this best experience in buying a car. Wish I could have been more satisfied & had a better experience.

• Repair Service

Service was timely and efficient. All employees were courteous and pleasant.

Service was timely and efficient. All employees were courteous and pleasant.