Average based on 2 reviews
  • Easy as 1-2-3

I am still in shock at how easy the entire process was. We drove 80 miles (3 Infiniti dealers closer to home) because the customer service on the phone was so great. Keith Stokes and Marshall New made what is usually a very tough process a very simple & pleasant one. We were in & out in 2.5 hours with a new car. Everyone in the dealership was awesome. We drove away in a beautiful QX60 and are thrilled with the car. I don't think we'll be buying another car for awhile, but when we do, we will return to Dick Smith Infiniti!

• Exceptionnal Dealership

The fact that I have purchased three automobiles and serviced five automobiles at this dealership, speaks volumes for the exceptional rating Dick Smith Infiniti receives. The buying process couldn't have been easier or handled more efficiently. Personnel are great - friendly and helpful. Service is easily scheduled and accurately handled. Who could ask for more?