524 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dodgeland of Columbia from DealerRater.com
  • They go out there way
    May 27, 2017

Got my new truck last year from them. My wife was ready for a new 🚗. Went there the next day she came home in the new 🚗. Thanks to kevin. The only place to go.

• 2017 Dodge Challenger
    May 26, 2017

Aaron Young is a great salesman. Very friendly and explained every step of the purchasing process in great detail ! He also worked with our set budget.

• A kid in a candy store
    May 25, 2017

Aaron young you are amazing. You got me in and out. I was back at work in two hours you're the best. God bless you

• Service
    May 25, 2017

Aaron is a great car salesman his attitude is very pleasing and he keeps a smile on his face. He gets the job done. The GREYSTONE location have nice sales reps they all greeted me with such care and respect

• Outstanding customer service
    May 24, 2017

The customer service that I've experienced at Dodge land of Columbia is first class. My service representative name is Jeff, it appears that Jeff will go above and beyond the normal scope of duty to resolve the customers problem Thanks!!!!

• Blows every other dealer out of the water!!!
    May 20, 2017

I'm loyal. I purchase a vehicle, I pay for it, and I keep it 10 plus years. And then because I'm loyal , I go back to the same dealer and purchase another vehicle. I recently was hit from behind and my vehicle was declared totaled. I went to my previous dealer and without naming them... let's just say experienced something I will never forget. So I came to dodge land and Billy Swanson treated me and my family with respect and professionalism and worked his rear end off to make a deal for me . Kevin Davis did the same... he made the numbers work for me and my family. I truly thank them both. As long as I continue to drive ....my family and I will purchase vehicles from JT 'a..,. ... I will also tell everyone o know my experience. Thanks, Tim kennedy

• Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreattttttt!!!!!
    May 18, 2017

I loved how I was greeted at the door Kelvin took awesome care of me. I felt like Kelvin really gave his best to put me in a good affordable car.

• Takes care of their customers.
    May 18, 2017

We worked for hours to find the right deal with "jersey" Jeff and not once did we feel pressured into a vehicle we didn't want. Offered lots of ideas and alternatives, very upfront and really put the customer before all else.

• Car Buying
    May 17, 2017

I was very pleased with the customer service I received at your dealership. I am very pleased with car that I purchased for my daughter. Eric Lawrence did a great job in helping us find the perfect car.

• Amazing service!!
    May 12, 2017

Of all the years I've took my car into a dealership this was the best!! The service advisor Jes was very knowledgeable and friendly.