4.5
  • Brett Page

I have NEVER written a review so here GOES!  Due to an unfortunate circumstance I was literally stuck with 2 vehicles, which means 2 vehicle PAYMENTS!  I had to get out of this situation FAST!  Prior to arriving at GALEANA KIA on a late Saturday afternoon, I walked away from two car dealerships disappointed, fearful, and hopeless because I believed this burden would negatively impact my life.  Well, once I shook hands with Brett Page many things CHANGED.  I like to believe GOD places certain people on our path.  I did not leave that Saturday with a car, but I did leave with a sense of relief, hope, and experienced the absolute BEST customer service.  The following Monday, I received a call from Brett Page with GREAT news! I was so SUPRISED that Brett Page kept his word by continuing to work on the car purchase deal in order to achieve my monthly car payment goal. Brett Page’s efforts and hard work eliminated my 2 pre-existing vehicle payments as they were traded in, literally saved my credit, and I was able to DRIVE away in a BLACK 2017 KIA FORTE with a SMILE!  You MUST ask for Brett Page if you are interested in purchasing or trading in a vehicle(s) when you visit GALEANA KIA off Greystone.

• Brett Page

I have NEVER written a review so here GOES!  Due to an unfortunate circumstance I was literally stuck with 2 vehicles, which means 2 vehicle PAYMENTS!  I had to get out of this situation FAST!  Prior to arriving at GALEANA KIA on a late Saturday afternoon, I walked away from two car dealerships disappointed, fearful, and hopeless because I believed this burden would negatively impact my life.  Well, once I shook hands with Brett Page many things CHANGED.  I like to believe GOD places certain people on our path.  I did not leave that Saturday with a car, but I did leave with a sense of relief, hope, and experienced the absolute BEST customer service.  The following Monday, I received a call from Brett Page with GREAT news! I was so SUPRISED that this car salesman kept his word by continuing to work on my car deal to get me payments I could afford. Brett Page’s efforts and hard work eliminated 2 vehicle payments as they were traded in, saved my credit, and made it possible to DRIVE away in a BLACK 2017 KIA FORTE with a SMILE!  You MUST ask for Brett Page if you are interested in purchasing or trading in a vehicle(s) when you visit GALEANA KIA off Greystone.

• Great Experience

We are messaging to praise Ayan Martin for assisting us in the purchase of a new automobile. No offense, but automobile purchasing is usually a horrible experience. Perhaps it is a reflection of the dealership as a whole, but we encountered two wonderfully professional people as we purchased our new car. Specifically, Ayan Martin was a pleasure to work with and we would be delighted to do so in the future. Additionally, the business manager was most helpful and efficient in finalizing our purchase. We are extremely pleased that we purchased our new car at Galeana Kia and will be referring others to Ayan Martin in the future!

• Brett Page

Brett walked me through the whole process being that I'm a young adult buying my second car. I would recommend him to anyone.

• Preowned is the way to go

Bob Muncatchy is a genuine caring salesperson. He took great pains to make sure I had the car I wanted. Thanks Bob

• Galeana SC

I really had a great time shopping for a car with Bob Muncatchy. Thank you Bob I love my new van!

• Galeana Chrysler

Bob Muncatchy is an awesome salesman. He was very genuine and would not stop till he found us what we wanted.

• Excellent service from Bob Muncatchy.

Bob did everything in his power to make sure that I got the Jeep Wrangler I wanted. He's friendly, attentive, and gets the job done!

• Frank Fernandez

Frank Fernandez is the best sale man at galeana he took care of me no matter how many times I had switched up vehicles

• Great place

Went to look for a used car for my mother. the sales guy was good and had lots of cars for us to look at even tho we didn't buy.