Average based on 4 reviews
  • Great People

I shopped all over town and nobody beat the price... They gave me more than I wanted for my trade in.. Best car pruchase I ever had..

• Service is amazing

I don't trust most dealers, but this one really earned it. Thanks for being Honest

• Great Staff

The Staff is so helpful. Even though I am a few months out. They know so much about so many vehicles and spent time with me . thanks so much P.S. they should have somewhere you can click " Do you Plan on buying from here"

• Best People

I went to six dealerships to no end... Hampton by far has the best selection and best people...