Jim Hudson Hyundai

(4.9) 35 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• I Buy Only From Jim Hudson!
    July 31, 2014

I bought my first Elantra through Jim Hudson back in 2012. Jason worked with me for 3 months to find the car I wanted. So impressed and pleased. Just ...last week I got a call about refinancing - but I had to be in state and I have moved. So they offered me a brand new 2014, lowered my payment and cut my interest rate in half. AMAZING!!! To make it even sweeter they drove the car out to me. :) Not only does Jim Hudson sell you are car, they make sure that no matter where you are that you continue to get the same great service.

• Was very pleased with the customer services
    August 16, 2017

Was highly pleased with the customer service I was asked on numerous occasion was there anyone helping me and they were acting on everyone's needs at ...a nice smooth pace

• Great Place with an excellent selection!
    August 8, 2017

Great Place with an excellent selection! I really enjoyed the variety of vehicles and quality pricing!

• Awesome Customer Service
    April 6, 2017

Very friendly! Ryan was my dealer! If you're looking for a new / used vehicle GO SEE RYAN! Helped me get the payment where I felt comfortable and stay...ed with me through the entire process!

• Great experience with leasing!
    January 21, 2017

Since I am retired, I was considering a lease and John could not have been more helpful. He understood my situation and needs and provided me with in...formation to help make my decision to lease a Tucson. Great experience!

• Jim Hudson Hyundai
    January 18, 2017

Overall, a great experience. The wait time was a little long at times.

• Great place to do business!
    December 18, 2016

I knew what I wanted and found it here on Cars.com. I emailed one evening Brandon through this site and he contacted me the next morning. Although I p...ut him off a day in going to test drive the (new to us) beautiful Azera, he still was very cordial and seemed serious about getting my business. We saw it, drove it, fell in love with it, and the process of buying it could not have gone more smoothly. Thank you Brandon and Sylvester for making the process relatively painless! Will certainly consider doing business with them again.

Hello, Wade! Thank you for your five-star review. It is wonderful to hear how smooth the process was for you. It will be our pleasure to let Brandon a...nd Sylvester know about your review. Thank you for choosing Jim Hudson Hyundai!

• sales
    November 20, 2016

positive experience. awesome job. the folks at this dealership seem to really care about their customers. the goal is provide a superior car buying ex...perience with the needs of the customer coming first. excellent job and keep up the good work.

Thank you for your feedback, Raymond! We value your feedback. Thank you for the five-star rating!

• Ms. Gin
    October 26, 2016

I've had a 2010 & now a 2013 Elantra, enjoyed both and service has always been topnotch.

Hello, Ginny! We are happy to hear about your experience. Congratulations on your new 2013 Elantra! Thank you for your five-star review!

• Jim Hudson really fair and
    September 29, 2016

I just leased Hyundai Accent from Jim Hudson, since you put your feet you feel more than welcome, awesome staff special Brandon. All process took one ...hour. And I have brand new car. After deal with many dealer. I chose those guys. Fair price, they know the value of customers. I totally advice and recommend this company. Good luck!

Hello, Murad! Thank you for the feedback on Brandon and the rest of our team. Congratulations on your new Hyundai Accent!

Jim Hudson Hyundai