Skip to main content

New (860) 835-0078 (860) 835-0078
Used (860) 265-1020 (860) 265-1020
Service (860) 265-4240 (860) 265-4240

4.5

Jason Farwell is always very helpful and listens to my

Jason Farwell is always very helpful and listens to my concerns before making a decision. He also is very good at spacing out work that is recommended on the car so I do not have a large bill all at once. The last service was covered under warranty so he gave me a loaner so I would not be inconvienced for 1-2 days.

Dealer response

Felicia, thank you for telling us the highlights of your service visit with Jason! It is always our pleasure to ensure convenience and value when you place your trust in our team. We wish you safe travels until we see you next time!

My experience at Lia Volkswagen in Enfield was great!

My experience at Lia Volkswagen in Enfield was great!! My sales person William Aitchison was extremely knowledgeable and professional. I walked in there around 9:30am to look at a SUV I found on their website and drove it home around 3:30pm the same afternoon. So happy with my purchase. Thanks again!

• Shopped for a used car
Dealer response

Jessie, thanks for taking a moment to review your dealership experience with William! We're delighted he was committed to your complete satisfaction. Congrats on the new SUV! Best wishes for pleasant travels in your future, from the whole team at Lia VW!

Great service department.

Great service department. Always very helpful. Very knowledgeable. Extremely pleased with Lia VW. No complaints.

Dealer response

Thank you for telling us the highlights of your service visit, Jill! It is always our pleasure to ensure convenience and value when you place your trust in our team. We look forward to serving you again!

1.0

We bought a used 2019 Honda Pilot from Lia VW, within 2

We bought a used 2019 Honda Pilot from Lia VW, within 2 months of purchase we began having significant issues it, but unfortunately we were just a few days outside of the 60 day warranty the state of CT requires dealerships to offer. We were initially put in contact with Matt(finance manager) who did nothing at all to rectify the situation. We finally got in touch with Chris(general manager), who reluctantly agreed to pay half of the nearly $900 repair costs. I would not recommend buying from this dealership, the initial purchase was fairly smooth but they will not stand behind the cars they sell.

• Overall experience 1.0
  • Does not recommend this dealer
  • Shopped for a used car
4.0

This dealership was nice and the customer service was

This dealership was nice and the customer service was also although I would like them to answer messages faster in the future

• Overall experience 4.0
Dealer response

Masen, thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We're pleased our team did their best to provide you with a pleasant and helpful experience. Your comment on the speed of communication is duly noted and will be shared with our management team. We hope to give you a better experience at your next visit.

I had brought my car in because I had thought I smelled

I had brought my car in because I had thought I smelled something kind of burning in any case I was dealing with andrea Green. I just wanted to say that he was excellent to work with… Very personable, and I appreciated his help

Dealer response

Barbara, We are grateful for you leaving Andrea this marvelous review! We are thrilled to hear that Andrea took excellent care of you and could provide you with through and efficient service. We are pleased to know that he was very personable and helpful.

Lia of Enfield makes buying a car enjoyable!

My experience was overall very quick and easy. The vehicle I wanted was in stock and ready for pickup the following day! Bill and team made my new purchase stress free.

• Overall facilities 4.0
  • Shopped for a new car
Dealer response

Kathleen, thanks so much for your stellar review of Bill! Nothing means more to us than your satisfaction, so we're pleased Bill did everything he could to make sure your transaction was smooth. Congratulations! Best wishes for amazing travels this holiday season!

Excellent sales experience with Anthony Reynolds

I have always had an excellent experience in dealing with Anthony Reynolds. Tony always follows through and that is unique these days. My wife and I trust Tony and have purchased or leased 4 Tiquan's from him, he makes the process easy and pleasant.

• Shopped for a new car
Dealer response

Hi, Mark! Thanks for the 5-star review of your trusted sales consultant, Anthony! We're delighted Anthony provided you with another exceptional buying experience. Congrats on the new ride! We wish you all the best in your upcoming journeys, from everyone at Lia VW!

Check Engine Light

A few days ago the check engine light went on the minute I started my car, and the manual said to take the car to a dealership to have it checked out. Lia is 2 miles from my house, so I took it there, where Jason Falwell helped me at the service desk. We made an appointment so a technician could analyze the problem. The day of the appointment I parked my car and went in to announce I was there. Jason got me settled, and within a few minutes came to tell me when the tech started the car the light didn’t go on (!!), but that he could still get a bit of a reading. Jason asked me some questions that hit on something I had wondered about - lately when I started the car in the morning and went out onto the street, I thought there might be some roughness, but I wasn’t sure if it was the rough road or whether there was something going on with my car. Jason said my car was approaching 100,000 miles, and the symptoms I described were the beginnings of the effects of carbon buildup. In short, my car needed to a have carbon cleaning. I was impressed with the entire process at Lia, and with Jason’s ability to explain the problem to me.

Dealer response

C, thanks for taking the time to review your service experience! We're happy Jason handled your needs with great care and diligence to get you safely back on the road after a thorough visit. We hope you'll continue to choose Lia VW for all your automotive needs!

Great service.

Brought my 2012 Passat in for a coolant leak. Jason Farwell went above and beyond to get me a loaner car as this issue was major and more involved than replacing a hose. Jason did his best to keep my costs down get my car on the road quickly.

Dealer response

We're delighted to hear that, Walt! Thank you for letting us know how pleased you were with the accommodating and supportive experience Jason provided for you and your Passat. We wish you the safest of travels until we may be of service to you again!