Vandergriff Toyota

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 1551 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1551 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vandergriff Toyota from DealerRater.com

• Amazing!
    September 29, 2014

We did our homework before going into the dealership, so we pretty much knew what we wanted but were unsure about our financing ability. We made an ap...pointment but when we got there we were introduced to a different salesman named Abe Suleiman. This guy is awesome. He really took the time coming to a finance agreement which we are VERY happy with. This guy was so awesome that a month later we went back in without an appointment and asked for him again and got a truck for my husband! With both vehicles he gave us top notch customer service. I mean this guy deserves an award or something. He was so busy but never once made us feel like we were not his top priority! He was very understanding of our needs and made sure we understood every part of the process, but moved everything much quicker than we expected. He was great in the finance negotiating and made sure that all parties agreed with the end result. He took such great care of us from financing down to the wax job on my husbands truck! He even set up my Bluetooth and showed me how all my cars features worked before I left. This guy has top notch customer service and we feel we owe our entire experience to him, both times. He still approaches us by name when we go to the dealership. If you go to this dealership ask for Abe Suleiman, you will not be disappointed!

Great Service!
    April 15, 2018

Thank you Jeremy Whitlock for giving great customer service. I really appreciate all of your help! You are awesome. I will see you next time!

Continuing excellence!
    April 13, 2018

Vandergriff Toyota has been my dealer of choice for over 10 years. The service department has been excellent in all that time. Ryan Parker has been ...the welcome face of the dealership to me for years. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

Couteous and competent
    April 13, 2018

This dealership continues to deliver courteous and competent service like a well-oiled machine. But it is delivered by good people like Jeremy Whitlo...ck, my service adviser.

Service dept
    April 12, 2018

Debbie Longoria was my service manager and she explained to me what was needed to be serviced and at what intervals. It was very professionally done.....No scare tactics at all. Thank you !

Overall Experience

Joe is a great person and sales preson
    April 11, 2018

Very good at what he does, And keep a smile on his face.He made it so easy to. buy my dream car . He assure me that everything will be alright

Joe Lopez
    April 10, 2018

He is so great nice he help me out so much there were lots of men out side and not 1 cane to me but he didi he is so great and he help me to get rhe c...ar for my price he the best thank you he need a paid raise pam garza

Wonderful Experience!
    April 7, 2018

I have absolutely no complaints about my experience at Vandergriff Toyota. I came in doubtful that I would be pleased being that it was my first car b...uying experience, but Jeff Yoon was very patient and understanding. The process was quick and easy. Jeff is an amazing salesman that actually cares and isn’t just trying to make a sale. I can’t thank him enough. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone that is looking for a car!

Owner
    April 7, 2018

As usual I was pleased with my experience. Have purchased all my cars from Vandergriff, Honda and Toyota. Jeremy Whitlock was my service representat...ive this time. His name is not listed below. Pls delete Ryan Parker...he did not assist me.

Most Excellent!
    April 6, 2018

This is my second RAV4. So, I have been dealing with Vandergriff for at least 12 years. I have never had a bad service advisor.

Vandergriff Toyota