Jim Hudson Lexus

New Used Service

4.1
  • Ms Eberhart
    February 5, 2018

I had a warranty forced upon me, which made me to believe they new the car I was buying was going to break down on me the next week.

Thank you for your feedback. We will contact the dealership you purchased this vehicle from as it was not our dealership so they can address your conc...erns about the warranty you purchased from the Augusta dealership.

• Awesome place!
    January 31, 2018

Best car sales experience ever! Mark Rossi should get salesman of the year. Very down to earth guy, and a lot of fun. My third Lexus. Love these cars...! Tamara Murphy Aynor, SC

• Beyond Happy With Jim Hudson Lexus
    November 19, 2017

We had a 2007 Lexus LS460 L which I really loved, but I was just ready for something newer. I found 2 Lexus LS460 L listed on cars.com at Jim Hudson ...Lexus in Columbia and a dealership in Charlotte. I asked my husband if we could go look at the cars on Saturday (11/18). He said he dreaded the process but looked at it as a "necessary evil" in life. We heard from the dealership in Charlotte first and had planned on going there. Just as we were preparing to leave I received a call from Darryn Russ in Columbia. He was so professional and friendly over the phone. We decided to go there first because it was a much shorter drive, it was in state, and they worked with our credit union. The Lexus dealership on Killian Rd. is pure luxury. Darryn had the car we were interested ready for us to test drive. His knowledge of all the features on the car is vast. We were sold. After a quick tour of this beautiful facility we began the buying process. Darryn made this process pleasureable, not a "necessary evil". Sam McElveen, one of the business managers, was just as nice. He had just returned from a hunting trip so he and my husband had a lot to talk about. He had 4 boxes of tomatoes that had been delivered to him in his office. He had Darryn get us a Lexus bag and filled it with tomatoes. We laughed about getting our tomatoes from a Lexus dealership. After we finished all the paperwork Darryn took us to our newly purchased Lexus. It had the big red bow on just like their commercials. After taking pictures, Darryn sat in the back seat and we went through an orientation of all the features of the car. I really could go on an on about how pleasant Darryn, Sam and the dealership is, but I'm trying to stay within the character limitation. We will recommend this dealership to others and tell them to ask for Darryn Russ as their salesperson and Sam McElveen as their business manager. We are happy, happy, happy!

• Fast and honest service
    June 8, 2017

I took my car in to be serviced yesterday and was given a car to take home while car was being serviced . Jay McDuffie was my service consultant .He w...as very professional and made sure my time wasn't wasted . I actually asked him about having an additional service done and he called me back and told me the service had already been done a year or so ago . I had forgotten and it was quite a pricey maintenance service . I appreciate him letting me know this instead of charging me again and redoing the service when it wasn't needed . When I returned to get my car the next day it was washed and vacuumed . This experience reminded me why I drive a Lexus !!!

• Car Purchase Review - Mark Rossi, Salesman
    March 2, 2017

My wife was interested in buying a used RX350. She located one she was interested in via the Jim Hudson Lexus website. Unfortunately, the vehicle wa...s out with another potential customer. After some research, Salesman Mark was able to determine that the vehicle would be available to test drive in a few days - no NAV on vehicle and other customer preferred NAV. Long story short, we drove several other cars, but were not sold on any. We were able to test drive the original, desired vehicle (2013 RX350) a few days later. It was a perfect fit for us. Mark continued to go out his way to ensure all of our requests were fulfilled in a timely manner and we completed the purchase today 3.2.17. Really good experience & we would recommend Mark to any new or returning customers.

• Not a good experience shopping for a Car
    January 2, 2017

I have attempted twice to Test Drive a Vehicle with the possibility of Purchasing. The first time I came into the dealership and was asked by a polit...e sales person if she could help me. I told her I had previously talked to another sales person and she said she would have the sales person paged. The person was paged. I waited about 30 minutes and no one appeared. I thanked the person that had the salesperson paged and told her that no one had appeared and I was leaving. She asked my name and I gave her my name. About and hour later the salesperson called and apologized. Last Saturday (12/31/2016) I decided to try to test drive a vehicle with the possibility of purchasing. I called the salesperson and said I was on my way. He said fine. When I arrived I had the salesperson paged. He promptly appeared. He said he was finishing up with a customer but did I have a vehicle I wanted to test drive. I told him witch one and he gave me the keys. When I got in the vehicle the low fuel light was on and stated 0 miles left. I went back in and told the sales person. He said someone would go get gas. I said fine. I waited 30 minutes and no one came to get the vehicle to get gas. I told the sales person. He said he would take it to someone to get the gas. I waited and another 30 minutes and no car. I got the sales person again. He drove me around back and said they left the vehicle there to go test drive. He told me to take it from there. Got in the vehicle and the gas fuel light was on and 0 miles left. I immediately got the salesperson. He said again he would take care of it for me. I gave him my keys to my vehicle and told him to have it appraised while I test drove the other vehicle. He told me they would bring the other vehicle for me to test drive in just a minute. I waited 30 more minutes...no vehicle ... I had the salesperson paged asking for my keys. He gave me my keys and apologized. So to summarize I was in the dealership almost two hours and never got to test drive the vehicle. I don't think this is the correct way to treat a possible customer.

• Great and Friendly Service
    June 30, 2016

Great customer service from Jamie Tumpson. He helped a bunch finding and accommodating me with the perfect match for the Lexus GS 350 that I wanted. ... Friendly and helpful from the first time that I walked in to walking out with the vehicle ready to go. I did feel a bit rushed since it was the end of the month, but a great experience overall. I highly recommend to go see Jamie.

• Service made easy!
    January 8, 2016

Service rep, Tim, was efficient and helpful, attempting to get an answer to a question unrelated to the reason I was there. The facility is lovely and... very customer friendly, making a stay very pleasant. Service is usually done in a reasonable time and having the car ached as a standard is great!

• Awesome customer service.
    December 17, 2015

Always satisfied. ..never dissapointed with Jim Hudson Lexus of Columbia. Shout out to Susan P. for great customer service!

We are lucky to have a staff of talented employees who value customer service. Thank you for your positive review and for being an important part of T...eam Hudson.

• Excellent customer service! Treated very well.
    December 3, 2015

Great all around experience! Great customer interaction from the salesman all the way through the contract signing.

Jim Hudson Lexus