4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 231 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

231 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dave Edwards Toyota from DealerRater.com

• September 14, 2014

One of those times when everything goes so well it's almost fun. The quoted price was exactly as we asked and not any pressure to change a thing. If w...e need another car, this will be our first choice. Everyone we spoke to was excellent at their position.

Back in 2014 you left us a really generous review. although it's been awhile, i just want you to know that we appreciate your business.

May 22, 2018

Scott is a great salesperson! You know that he is honest and straightforward. He coaches you very nicely thru the process of leasing/ buying a car wit...hout any pressure. Great experience!

Dave Edwards Toyota

Thank you for the five star review! Welcome to the family.

May 20, 2018

Great service, friendly staff. Went to look for car. Left with new car. Not your average Toyota dealership. Met the dealership owner who was friendly ...and showed us his car. Felt very comfortable and not pressured.

May 16, 2018

I walked into the dealership wanting to look at a few different options but had no intention of making a definite decision. I was promptly greeted by ...a sales manager who introduced me to my salesperson, Corinthia, I didn't speak with him after that, he wasn't helpful. Corinthia was very friendly from the beginning and if it weren't for her kindness and determination to make sure that I was satisfied, I would've gone somewhere else. After looking at three or four options, I had found the car I wanted to know more about and was introduced to a different sales manager, Farris. He was very helpful and was able to tackle any obstacle that we came across. I wanted some time to think about it since it is such a large purchase but as I was leaving, I just had this feeling that it was the right decision and was so grateful that Corinthia had made sure I understood all of my options and WASN'T pushy! I walked back and decided to go ahead and choose my car. I was expecting that it would arrive in just a few days since that was what I was told but it ended up taking about a week and a half. There was some confusion as to why there was a delay but ultimately it ended up having to do with the driver. During this time, Corinthia kept me updated and did all that she could to figure out why it was taking so long. She is the reason I stuck it out instead of going to another Toyota dealership. She genuinely cared about finding the best fit for me and making sure that I left happy. I am so grateful that I was able to deal with her and plan on having her assist me in any future purchases! She is the reason I would recommend this dealership.

Dave Edwards Toyota

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize that there were some bumps in the road to purchasing your vehicle. We will look into this.... However, we are very pleased Corinthia and Farris were able to help you during this process. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

May 10, 2018

I came in not really expecting to be financed for a vehicle. Although I'm currently rebuilding my credit the Dave Edwards team helped me a great ...deal. All in one day I was financed for a new Corolla. My salesman JB was very respectful of my time. He asked and wanted to make sure I had time to do the things that were necessary. I greatly appreciated it. The finance manager Monte was excellent as well. He made the paperwork easy to understand and got me a great deal for my extended warranty. And the unexpected pleasure of meeting the owner himself- Dave Edwards! I've never been to a dealership where even the owner cares about their customers. Just a truly wonderful experience- so not the equivalent of getting your teeth pulled lol!

Thank you for the five star review! We are pleased to know JB and Monte were able to help you find a vehicle. Mr.Edwards loves to interact with custom...ers and make sure their experience is a pleasant one. We are so glad you got to meet him and experience that. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

May 3, 2018

Endy is great sales representative. He is a honest and good car dealer. I was very impressed by his work ethic. Happy to do business with Dave Edwards... Toyota.

Dave Edwards Toyota

I just want to thank you for that great review. I think most people will agree with you that Endy is an outstanding sales professional. Thanks again...!

May 2, 2018

Had a great experience. Both the sales and finance team went over and above giving a great trade in value as well as a great deal on my vehicle purcha...se. Highly recommend them.

Dave Edwards Toyota

Thank you very much for the great review you left. I'm glad you especially liked dealing with Endy Gamboa. He's a great guy and an excellent salespers...on. Have a great day!

May 2, 2018

Dear Siris26, We're really glad you drove in from Greenville to buy a vehicle from us. And we're super happy that you had a good experience with us t...oo. Of course, we thank you very much for your 5 star review!

April 30, 2018

We just bought our second Toyota from this dealership and they did not disappoint! Highly recommend! Thank you Dave Edwards Toyota! We are loyal custo...mers

Hi Jessica, I'm just following up with you regarding the 5 star review you gave us. Thank you very much! I see you live in Columbus NC; that's beauti...ful country up there.

April 30, 2018

My experience at Dave Edwards was excellent. My sales representative, Ronnie Ray, was by far the best sale person I have ever purchased a car from. He... went above and beyond to make sure that I was 100% satisfied. I never felt pressured in anyway. He was extremely professional and beyond helpful. I have purchased several cars throughout the years. However, I have NEVER agreed to purchase a vehicle on my first quote until now. I had gone to several places and left because of all the haggling. I never once told Ronnie what I was willing to pay yet he came back with an offer I couldn???t refuse. I would highly recommend going to Dave Edwards Toyota and make sure you ask for Ronnie Ray. You will not be disappointed. It was an all around great experience. The customer service throughout the entire dealership was excellent. If I had an option to rate them above a five star I would. Thanks Ronnie Ray and thank you Dave Edwards Toyota!!!

Dave Edwards Toyota

Thank you for the five star review! We are glad Ronnie Ray was able to make your experience such a pleasant one. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

2450 Reidville Rd Spartanburg, SC 29301