Future Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great car - Very Easy to Deal with
    September 11, 2016

I called about a a Range Rover on their website and told them that I was coming to see it. When I arrived - they were ready for me and the car was re...ady to drive. The next day they drove it to MY mechanic at my request for a pre-purchase inspection that I paid for. I bought the car! they were very cooperative in working with me and mt credit union, no pressure to use their financing which would have been easier and more profitable for them. Great car Great experience

porsche panamera
    April 8, 2018

I did purchase couple cars from Future Auto Sales , great people great service, last car I bought was 2014 Porsche panamera , great car , didnt have ...any problems with it, I also use their service department , they help me with maintnences and they give me great deals for oilchanges or any services I needed for my cars, I will always go back to them because they have great customer service that makes me go back again and again !!!

registration ????
    February 2, 2018

drove in from NEVADA and bought a truck got a 90 day permit and a one day travel permit as i was registering in Nevada Low and behold, a month and... a half later, I get California license plates in my Nevada mail box that cost 201.00 dollars which was probably incorporated in the contract. Now I have to deal with California dmv to try and get those plates cancelled. Fun times. And deal took nearly 7 hours to finalize which was ludicrous. I won't be doing business there any time soon.

Best customer service ever
    September 12, 2017

Would like to recommend this Dealer ,amazing cars and excellent service and the best not rush or pushing just friendly talking. Like olds friends

Sales rep
    January 9, 2016

Will be getting with sales rep next week, I hope. Meanwhile, he has been coutreous and patient.

Good guys!
    February 27, 2015

I just want to say that these guys are up front and don't play games. I did the car search and found one I was interested in. Contacted Harry and veri...fied my future car was there. Very happy with the whole over all process. I drove in from OC and they had the car and we were able to make the deal! Thanks FAS!!

great car at the right price
    November 28, 2014

Drove to Future Auto sales and meet with Harry the salesman. We talked on the phone and made an appointment to see the Xb i was interested in buying. ...Test drove the car and a Mercedes benz for the heck of it. Got my financing there too with Jesse. Took the car home that night. Ask for Harry to a friend.

Great service, low key, excellent value!
    September 4, 2013

This was a great buying experience for a woman - by herself! I was searching for an older vehicle and they had just what I wanted, an older Ford Escor...t to replace my even older Ford Escort. It was a one owner car, exceptionally clean and well cared for. Quite a number of minor repair items were quickly done (half a day!) by their mechanic, Carlos. The salesmen I spoke with were Harry, Alex, and later Eric. They were really low key, humorous and willing to make a deal. The price we agreed upon was reasonable, and I am really pleased with the car. I would recommend this small dealership to others, especailly women on their own!

Great Experience, Awesome Car!!
    August 19, 2013

I had a great experience at Future Auto Sales. They have as large selection of really great cars, everything from sports cars to luxury autos. and man...y cool SUVs. Everyone at Future was pleasant to deal with, there was no high pressure sales, they always showed the carfaxes, and let me test drive cars. After having a difficult time dealing with big dealerships in the LA area I was able to find and finance through a top bank a great Mercedes EClass at a low interest rate. The whole process went really smooth, I couldn't be happier with the great service I experienced at Future Auto Sales and the awesome Mercedes I'm now driving.

Wonderful Place
    July 30, 2013

We have been buying from Future Auto Sales since 2006. We started off by looking at a couple of used mini vans from the beginning. We couldn't find an...ything within our monthly payment budget. We decided to go with a new car. I am glad the sales representative was informative enough to let us know that they sell new cars as well. We ended up leasing a 2006 Honda Odyssey. When our lease was over we went back to the same people and purchased a used vehicle, which was in 2010. Now we ended up purchasing our third vehicle from these guys. We are more than happy with their customer service and the quality of their inventory. All the employees are nice and respectful. When the employees are happy that says a lot about the business itself. I have referred friends and family to Future Auto Sales, and they are all amazed with the quality of everything. The best thing about Future Auto Sales is that they are not your typical "sell you a car and forget about you type". Even after you purchase your vehicle you go back to these guys for tires, or brakes, they are more than willing to refer you to the proper people with their discounted price. Future Auto Sales helps you save money through maintenance and service as well. We are probably going to need another car by the beginning of 2014 and I know for a fact that I am going to go back to Future Auto Sales.

Future Auto Sales