Vic Bailey Volkswagen

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 12 reviews

• March 18, 2017

Wow. I am going to start off by saying that the people who work here are just genuinely good and honest people. I was buying a new Jetta after retur...ning my Jetta for the TDI settlement. As an out of town buyer I was originally nervous about driving 2 hours to a dealership with really low prices. Kristian roof made the out of town purchase very simple, and ensured me that they are reliable in their prices. The night before we were going to drive to get the car, we experienced a hiccup and was able to talk to the General Sales Manager, Wofford, at 10pm on a Friday night. He was available and quick to get back to us, and very accommodating. Buying the car the next morning could not have gone any smoother. There were NO surprise fees or problems purchasing the car. Kristian and Wofford were a pleasure to work with. This brings me to Patrick, the finance manager. Patrick was great to work with the day I bought my car. One week later he was willing to talk to corporate about my TDI settlement problems. AND he spent 2 hours talking to my DMV when I returned home when they tried to overcharge me. This really shows that they care about their customers even after you buy the car. The customer service at Vic Bailey VW cannot be matched. Their prices were the lowest in the area, combined with their honesty and amazing customer service, I cannot imagine buying a car from anyone else. I would suggest Vic Bailey to any out of town buyer! Thank you!!

August 26, 2017

Took several days to here back from dealer regarding inquiry.

October 20, 2016

No pressure and very easy to deal with. Our salesman and finance guy stayed late to get everything wrapped up.

June 29, 2015

Purchased a Mazda about 3 years ago I felt they were very honest until Brian service agent informed me of worked I need but in fact didn't. Called Maz...da corp. to confirm. Also, purchased a used car & was told the extended warranty I purchased had to use only their service dept. which was faults. Went in for an oil change & Brian claim I needed over $1,000 done but warranty company question all those repairs & found the car didn't need any repairs. They are very dishonest they say you need repairs but in fact you don't. Make sure you question all that is on the receipt they bill me for something I didn't ask for. Plus they try to sell you repairs you don't need. Find someone else to fix you car. VERY DISHONES! I was vary disappointed always thought they were honest until now.

April 28, 2015

Twice they installed salvaged parts. The first time the brake booster "hissed" with a vacuum leak. The second part was installed with out an "O" ring ...between the booster and the brake reservoir! The brakes were mechanical only. I got smart and took it to a reputable dealer for repairs I can trust! Since you can not watch as the vehicle is worked on, I did not know about the salvaged part until after the work was done and I had paid for it!

March 9, 2015

Face it: stereotypically, people hate when the time comes to buy a car because they feel they have to go to a "pushy" dealership. Personally, I have p...urchased three VW's from Vic Bailey Volkswagen and have every intention of going back for my next one simply because I actually ENJOY purchasing a vehicle from them. Their mission is to treat you like a person who needs a car - not like a potential dollar that can be made. Hal Foster, general manager, and his team are fantastic and have always treated me fairly with integrity. If you have an issue that can be fixed, they will go to great lengths to make sure that you are satisfied. Scott Glover and his team have maintained my vehicles in the service department for eight years - I cannot say enough good things about them. Business is business - and every business must make a profit - but I truly believe that this dealership cares about its clients, their decisions and their satisfaction. Thanks Hal & team for always making it a pleasure

December 23, 2014

Have bought a number of used cars as my work requires travel. This was a relaxed honest buy. They were respectful, kind, and ready to assist on any qu...estion I had. I found the whole staff to be very helpful. Patrick personally handled my test drive and paperwork. While they are Volkwagen, I found a used Subaru I am very happy with. I would definitely return. They have very good guidelines in place to keep customers happy. I had a few questions the next day and they called immediately and answered all. I am completely happy. So I feel I can expect consistently good treatment and care there. Was a short drive from my home in Greenville.

April 21, 2014

I had been searching for a vehicle for months. I had a bad experience with one dealership and I honestly was beginning to give up. I saw the vehicle o...nline. We decided to ride down to the dealership to see if the vehicle was still there. It was there and a couple of hours later I was driving it off the lot. The CR-V was very clean. Someone came out to help us as soon as we got out to look at the car. They were not pushy but helpful. The vehicle was everything the internet listed and more. They were very professional and made the difficult task of buying a car pleasant. See Bernie he was fantastic!!

August 3, 2013

Purchased a car from this dealer and it has been in the shop at least once a month since it was purchased. We got screwed from beginning to end. I wil...l never buy a car from ANY Vic Bailey dealer ever again!

July 14, 2013

Loved my overall experience with Vic Bailey Volkswagen. As soon as I got there I was able to immediately look at the vehicle I had went to see. Then I... test drove the vehicle that I ended up buying, a 2011 Ford Fusion SEL (Which I LOVE). The trade in and appraisal process was quick and easy and I was very happy with the amount I was given for my trade, which was a 2008 Ford Edge SE. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a good deal and easy buying process, as well as a friendly staff.