• Had Fun!

Thanks for the positive response. We love to keep our customers happy, we truly want to sell you all of your vehicles not just one.

I have never had fun buying a car...Until now. My salesperson was soooo nice. She treated me like a friend instead of just a customer. She also introduced her manager who actually gave me a suggestion which allowed me to take my new car home right away! Good job Des Moines Imports! Thanks for everything!

• Service

Great all the way from Des Moines to Waterloo and back to Des Moines.

Great all the way from Des Moines to Waterloo and back to Des Moines.

• lease end, new car lease 9/15/2017

I have never liked the new car buying experience until we met Ed Arnold at Kia of DM. Working with Ed was so different from the very beginning. Ed says, ("I don't sell you anything, I help you make choices.") and that was what he did. Ed and Jason (from the finance dept.) worked with us to help get to where we needed to be for the vehicle we wanted and the price we felt comfortable with. We do really appreciate the work they did to put together what we wanted, "Thanks again guys". All of the staff we met at Kia of DM were so helpful and friendly, they made our time spent there most enjoyable. This is our third Kia and we have truly enjoyed them all so far that we look forward to the next time we are in the market of shopping, it will be with Ed at Kia of DM. Thanks again Ed.

• Car Repair

Helpful considerate. Got quotes I wanted. Car cleaned. Tires Balanced and on my way Happily.

• Satisfied customer l

Nothing special just had an oil change very satisfied With waiting time

Nothing special just had an oil change very satisfied With waiting time

• KIA of Des Moines...great place to buy a car

Randy and I were pleased with the helpfulness of the salesman who treated us with respect and his willingness to work with us to find a car that fit our budget.

• KIA of Des Moines

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Everyone at the dealership was wonderful to work with.

• Excellent Service!

The non-appointment oil change was completed in only 45 minutes. The service personnel were very pleasant and professional. Have always had good experiences with service at Kia of Des Moines.

• Love my Kia Sorento!

Steve Sexton was our salesman and he Rocks! I found the vehicle I wanted and he haloed me get it! Thank you Steve!

• KIA Service Dept

They were fast and super nice. Will definitely keep using them.

They were fast and super nice. Will definitely keep using them.