New 888-221-8058 Dealer Website
Used 866-749-6134 Email Dealer
Service 888-263-2401

Average based on 115 reviews.
  • Good Service

I called and told them what was going on and someone said they never heard of the problem. If they never heard of this problem why was there this copy of a Repal problem for the 2006 Ford Fusion online. For this problem the service was good. but The calling your Customers to let them know that there car is done could use some work.

Bethany, we are always striving to be better and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future! Thank you, Krystina

• Good Service

I only go to Freedom Ford for service. Facilities and personal are outstanding.

Quintin, thank you very much for the positive review! We always love to hear from our loyal customers. Thank you, Krystina

I only go to Freedom Ford for service. Facilities and personal are outstanding.

• New tires in record time

I needed new tires and everyone was helpful and returned my car in only a few hours. Good job

We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience getting new tires put on your car at our dealership. We look forward to providing continued service to you in the future! Thank you, Krystina

• Exceptional service

Would not go to any other dealer, from purchase to service outstanding service.

Would not go to any other dealer, from purchase to service outstanding service.

We are happy that you received outstanding service at our dealership. We are proud to have built our reputation on providing excellent service to our customers. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us, we appreciate your loyalty! Thank you, Krystina

• Happy Service

I leave a 2013 Ford Edge and brought it in for the Works and was happy with the service

Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about our dealership. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received on your 2013 Ford Edge. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future! Thank you, Krystina

• Great service

The sales and service people are great and very helpful

The sales and service people are great and very helpful

Louis, thank you very much for taking the time to post this review. We are very proud of our service and sales teams and are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! Hope to see you again! Krystina

• On time, on budget and on my way!

Was greeted in a friendly manner and the car was serviced on time. Before proceeding with work the problem and solution was explained to me. I approved and the work was quickly completed. The cost was very reasonable. I was happily on my way in a very short amount of time.

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our service team. We pride ourselves on excellent service and fair pricing. We look forward to being of service to you in the future. Thank you very much for your feedback Peter! Krystina

• Good facility and staff, poor systems

I put my car in for service and ran into a problem I had several other times. When I make my appointment online on your website, it won't export to your service department's system, so when I come in to drop my car off, I get treated like I don't know what I'm talking about and then get told, "You'll have to wait until the afternoon to get the car looked at." Were it not for another associate jumping in and getting my order details, I would have spent more time there because of a system error you should have had fixed several times over.

Stephen, thank you for taking the time to post a review about our company. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our facility and staff. Also, I would like to learn more about your online appointment experience. Can you please give me a call at 845-831-1400 so that we can discuss this further? Thank you so much in advance. Best regards, Krystina

• Ford 2006 Explorer

I was impress, they were willing to assist to resolve the problem.

I was impress, they were willing to assist to resolve the problem.

We are more than glad to be of service, Aaron. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Freedom Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

• great service

Had oil change on my car. Every body was friendly and service was fast

Hi, Elaine! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Had oil change on my car. Every body was friendly and service was fast