342 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Strong Volkswagen from DealerRater.com
  • Happy customer

I recently purchased a 2010 Jetta Sportwagen TDI from Strong VW, and the customer service was great. I live in the Las Vegas area, and worked with Eric and Matt in the internet department by phone and email after finding the vehicle on cars.com. They took a credit card deposit and two days later I flew out to complete the purchase. They were both a pleasure to work with and the buying process was very smooth and easy. Shelly in finance was very nice too, and everyone I came in contact with during my short time at the dealership seemed authentic and friendly. Even though they are 450 miles away I will consider buying from them again in the future. They even picked up the cab fare from the airport.

• Travis M

Just recently bought a car and had a fantastic experience. Everything went faster than expected with no complaints. I will continue to use this dealership for the future.

• Great service !

I was amazed at how fast it was to get my new Jetta, loved that! Love my new Jetta! Thank you Mark G for your help! Thanks Strong!

• Happy Customer

Just purchased a new VW Jetta from Strong VW, best car buying experience ever! Would strongly recommend Strong VW as the place to go to purchase your new VW.

• Kennon G

Really relaxed and low stress, weren't jumped on as soon as we got here. Salespeople were able to answer every question we had

• Great sales people, great service dept.
    May 24, 2017

This is the second time we have worked with Andy Carr at Strong VW. He and the rest of the staff make purchasing a car a very pleasant experience.

• Ashli b

Everyone was so nice! I was really picky with what kind of car I wanted. They were patient with every request I made. Matt and Allen where the ones who help! Thank you!

• Dane P.

The staff was great to work with! I was attracted here by the price of the vehicle. I came in and was pleasantly surprised to find out how helpful everyone was. Would recommend for sure!

• Great dealership

I went in to buy a vehicle from this business, and drove off the lot in a brand new 2017 Jetta SE. A great buying experience and would recommend this dealership to friends/family.

• Tim c

Strong Volkswagen was a great experience the salesman was very helpful and not pushy at all I would recommend them to anybody looking for a new car