• March 16, 2017

I drove across state lines to purchase my vehicle (Subaru Outback) because the deal was really that good. I really could not have asked for anything b...etter. Koster's sells many vehicles that have had damage and were then repaired by their shop. They do very good work and stand behind their product. I purposely waited to write my review just in case my vehicle ended up having any issues. I have had the car for four months and I'm glad to say that I have not had any issues what so ever. I strongly recommend this professional dealership.

May 25, 2018

Its been one year since we bought our GMC Terrain at Kosters and we are very happy with our purchase. Breauna was awesome to work with and very honest... about what they fixed on the vehicle. a Local family you can trust. They have excellent customer service and sent amazing homemade cookies as a thank you after our purchase. The buying process was very smooth and Breauna was always available for questions. We will definitely buy another salvage title vehicle from them, you get a fantastic car at a great price!

April 27, 2018

We bought a Suburban from Kosters and they are so easy and friendly to work with! I would highly recommend them! When my paint started chipping they... fixed it right away and were so kind and did an amazing job! Definitely will be back to purchase another vehicle from them.

March 25, 2018

I drove an hour to buy my car from Koster’s. I was really happy with how genuine and informative my experience was! I would highly recommend them!

December 12, 2017

Found a great deal on a nice Toyota Tundra on Koster's webpage so we drove over to look at it.Bought the truck with great financing through one of th...eir creditors with no problem.They took our old pick up in as trade..Kosters took great care of a wire pressure sensor for us AFTER the sale since they have an awesome warranty.We will be back the next time the need for a vehicle arises.Thank you Koster's

November 9, 2017

We bought our Tahoe and it was everything that we expected and more the vehicle was amazing and every question I had they answered quick over email ev...en sent me a video of the Tahoe so we could see it running and a look on the inside

November 6, 2017

Thanks,this is the the best place I've ever bought a vehicle, can't say enough about how well I was treated, and the professionalism, was amazing, tha...nks, Nick

September 21, 2017

We purchased a used truck from Koster's Monday. You will not find a nicer more honest group of people to work with. It's definitely worth the drive....

September 8, 2017

The owners of Koster's are extremely customer oriented and comprletely dedicated to customer satisfaction. I have been so impressed with their commitm...ent to going above and beyond for their customers. I would not hesitate to recommend them to a friend. They are top notch.

September 8, 2017