• Excellant, Promptand courteous Service

Thank you for your great review, John! We will be sure to pass this along to Raymond, and we look forward to your next visit!

I took my car in for service on 03/292016. The service facility was very crowed. Raymond Dobbs met me at the door and took care of my problem. I was pleasantly surprised at the spped in which my concerns were addressed. I will only take my vehicles to Stokes and Raymond Dobbs in the future.

• 185,000 mile check up.

Jack Nathans is beyond excellent. He has serviced my car for the last 10 years. He always has a smile on his face. He is professional and courteous. He makes having your car serviced a joy. It is always a pleasant experience and I enjoy seeing his smiling face everytime I see him.

• Honda Accord

Jack Nathans was most helpful in discussing the problem and keeping me informed throughout the repair which took about an hour as he had estimated.

• The best experience

I had a bit of a tricky situation and was having a hard time finding a car. From the moment I walked on the lot, I was treated as a person not a check. I test drove 3 vehicles and decided on a HRV. However when we ran the numbers and looked at my situation, it wasn't going to work. That's when my sales representative Francis worked some magic. He showed me a certified 2016 civic that met all my goals. The math worked out perfectly with this car. I am so grateful for his hard work and quick thinking. He was never pushy or overbearing. To be honest he was more like a friend giving advice and trying to help than a car salesman. I would definitely recommend Francis and Stokes Honda North to anyone.

• Great service dept

I really appreciate Stokes Honda checking my '03 Accord's alignment when I just drove into the dealership without an appointment. I was in Charleston for some much needed time off and had hit quite a few potholes. They were very nice, checked everything out and I was not out of line after all. The other good news was that they didn't charge me to check things out. I would recommend them to anyone in the Charleston area.

• Jay Brown

Great service dept. and great service people.I will always use Stokes Honda North for all my service needs on my Honda.The wait time is always great.

• Always a positive experience!

Stokes always gets me in and out in reasonable time. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

• Great overall

The facility was very very crowed and I.expected that for a Saturday. But when I walked in I was immediately greeted and helped. My car was done within an hour I had a later appointment at 430 but wanted to drop it off early just so I could do some running around. I dropped it off at 3 and they called me back advising me of my vehicle status and that my warranty covered everything so it was good to be picked up. Speedy service and great smiles. Love this place.

• Great Service....ALWAYS!

We are huge fans of Stokes! We recently purchased a car and absolutely love it. PJ assisted us with the sale of our car. He was super friendly, and very helpful during the entire process. Prince and Lyndon were also very helpful and super friendly as well. We continue to bring our business to Stokes because of the excellent customer service. If you haven't visited Stokes, make sure you do! Thank you for making our purchase simple and a great experience!

• Great Experience....AGAIN! :)

We just recently purchased a car through Stokes and we are once again elated with our purchase. Every time we have visited we are greeted with a smile, excellent customer service and we truly feel like we are taken care of. PJ assisted us with our car and was excellent. He found us the perfect car and was extremely helpful in the process. Prince and Lyndon were also extremely helpful. These three individuals were fantastic! Make sure you ask for them when you visit! We prefer to visit Honda Stokes because of the customer service. We have visited this dealership several times, and we truly feel we are taken care of. Every single time! If you haven't visited Honda Stokes yet in North Charleston, make sure you do! Thanks for making our car purchase so easy, friendly and a great experience!