4.5
  • Servicing my 2012 F150 pickup

Excellent Service Dept!! top to bottom ,they couldn't be any better.

We really appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction! Safe travels!

Excellent Service Dept!! top to bottom ,they couldn't be any better.

• Donley Ford in Shelby

Always a good experience in purchasing a car (or truck) and in receiving top service response.

Hi Rick, we're so glad that you always have a good experience at our dealership! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Donley Ford

No problems at all with my service call. Very courteous and prompt

Robert, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

No problems at all with my service call. Very courteous and prompt

• Brian's truck

Great!!! They never let me down! Only dealership,i will take my vehicles to...thanks

Thank you for your feedback, Brian! We hope you continue to choose Donley Ford of Shelby for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Buyer

Found vehicle that was looking for at another dealer an inquired about the ability to purchase it from them an they were able to get the vehicle to do the deal. Great people to work with. Would highly recommend if your looking for a new vehicle.

• Donley Ford Shelby,Ohio

Great service and very polite and caring staff. Was told that service needed was under warranty and that they would fix it at no charge. There is no way I would have known and they could have charged me for this service. Honesty means something today. Thanks Donley Ford of Shelby.

• love this dealership

Great. Experience . the salesman was not pushy at all.. His name is dan reese. Ask for him.

• Good service

I was totaly satisfied. I will be back. Very freindly service personal.

I was totaly satisfied. I will be back. Very freindly service personal.

• Fair Trade - Excellent Service

Received a very fair value on my trade and the dealer was helpful with financing. My purchase was contingent on several repairs the SUV needed and they were taken care of to my satisfaction. Received a loaner to use while repairs were done. Excellent service department.

• Disappointed

Very disappointed with my experience with this dealership. I'm a returning customer and won't be back to purchase another.