2.0
  • Disappointed

Very disappointed with my experience with this dealership. I'm a returning customer and won't be back to purchase another.

• service

it was just fine. I don't want to enter 50 characters. It was fine, that's my experience.

We really appreciate your feedback of your recent visit with us at Donley Ford Shelby, Beth! We always appreciate feedback from our customers, and it makes us feel good to know that our team did right by you.

• The Best

I excellent service and the people are very helpful and friend. I tell everyone I know to go to Donley for a car. Just like everyone there.

• Great service

I always have a good experience there. This is where I bought my car

I always have a good experience there. This is where I bought my car

At Donley Ford Shelby, we appreciate your feedback, Mary. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• great service

Service was performed promptly. Wait time was exceptable cost was expensive but I did not shop around for comparison.

• Donley Ford of Shelby

Excellent vehicle service performed by an excellent service team! I only trust taking my Ford to Donley Ford of Shelby because of the great people in their service department.

• Awesome job

You guys did a wonderful job I love my new car an very pleased with how you guys handled everything...it was a good first time expense with buying my first new car...thank you guys very much.