• Volvo in Las Vegas

Hector is very helpful and knowledgeable! Good service and short wait.

Thank you so much for this kind review! We've passed these words on to Hector and the rest of our staff. -Your Volvo of Las Vegas Team

Hector is very helpful and knowledgeable! Good service and short wait.

• Volve las vegas C70 repair

Great experience with getting in and out for same day service. Service water and mechanic were very helpful.

Thanks for this excellent review, Matthew! -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

Thanks for this excellent review, Matthew! -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

• B E W A R E !

Over two hours for a oil change! Said I needed a timing belt at a ridiculous inflated price, so I had two other places inspect belt and said no problem with belt. Said I would get 20% off of work done ... I did not. I will never take my Volvo back to them, and never buy a car from them. BEWARE!

Hi Alan, We're sorry to hear about this experience. It's not an experience we like to hear about. We would like to resolve this situation as soon as possible. Please reach out to our Service Manager at (702) 317-1000 at your earliest convenience. -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

• First time customer

I brought both of my volvos in for service and got what I expected; friendly great service!

Thanks for this excellent review, Rick! -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

Thanks for this excellent review, Rick! -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

• Volvo Las Vegas

Was met by a great Service Rep. by the name of Bailey. He kept me up to date on the service of my Volvo. Very pleased with Volvo of Las Vegas.

Thanks for the excellent review, Danne! -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

Thanks for the excellent review, Danne! -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

• Andykyle

Everyone was great, especially my salesman. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks so much for this excellent review, Andrew! -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

Everyone was great, especially my salesman. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

• Volvo Service on May 2, 2017

Thanks so much, Patricia! -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

I was very pleased with my new service advisor, Bailey Anderson. He was very knowledgable and professional. He provided truly exceptional service. All service was handled in a very timely manner.

Thanks so much, Patricia! -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

• Experience with Volvo Cars of Las Vegas

They did a great job dealing with a not so easy customer.

Thanks so much, Blake! -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

They did a great job dealing with a not so easy customer.

Thanks so much, Blake! -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

• Best Car Purchase I have ever experienced!

No pressure, friendly, family like atmosphere. Sales staff answered all questions and helped with custom order. Stayed in touch with me from build to delivery of vehicle. Financing was an extremely pleasing experience. Did I mention, no pressure. Definitely the best car buying experience I have EVER had. Very above board.

Thank you so much, Braxton! We strive to provide a hassle-free car buying experience to each customer. We look forward to working with you again. -Your Volvo Cars of Las Vegas Team

• Volvo of LV