Mullinax Ford New Smyrna

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Mullinax Ford NSB is a Great Dealership
    April 7, 2018

Everyone from the sales guys Brian and Steve to Finance and the General Manager was absolutely great. They really do care about the client and doing ...the right thing. Look car buying is typically not a pleasant experience but at Mullinax NSB they really do put the effort into making the entire buying process simple straight forward and with car. The selection is great and the people even better. No dealer fees and no haggle up front pricing makes buying a car or truck easy and worry free. Can't say enough good things about the entire crew. Do yourself a favor and go to Mullinax NSB.

Best experience with a dealer ever
    April 14, 2018

From the moment I enquired on line to the moment I picked up my new 2018 F250 the buying process was seamless. Jae King was awesome. Finance was Aweso...me

Mullinax Ford is easy to deal with
    March 20, 2018

I have purchased 1 new truck and 3 others used from Mullinax in New Smyrna. I worked with Greg each time. He has made my purchases fast and easy by he...lping me find the trucks I needed and having as much as possible prepared ahead of time. Easy to deal with.

Very, very happy customer
    March 19, 2018

It was one of the smoothest transaction I have ever had all because of Greg Wheaton sale consultant. I pick out the vehicle and he did the rest. ...Will definitely be a return customer. Thank you again Greg Wheaton for such a pleasurable experience. Everyone was very helpful including Chris in financial. I give them 5 stars.

Mullinax Ford
    March 7, 2018

Great experience! I have purchased 5 vehicles from them and will continue to do so. They really treat you like family. AJ and Brian are awesome!

Went in for an Oil Change, Left with a NEW CAR!
    February 27, 2018

This is my 2nd vehicle purchase from Mullinax, and I am super happy with my purchase and the customer service! Jack was awesome, very informative, and... super patient (which is something you don't see to often with car salesmen!). I will continue to recommend Mullinax to my friends and family!

Cosmetologist
    February 19, 2018

Very helpful, worked to get us in the price range we wanted. After we purchased our new vehicle found a spot that needed paint touched up and they go...t right on it and got it fixed for us and did an awesome job on it. Very helpful when I ran by to figure out how to work the keyless entry. Came right out and showed me what I needed to know and was out of there in 10min.

Brian Palumbo Sales Person
    February 13, 2018

I was looking for a used vehicle and found it at Mullinax Ford with the great help of Sales Rep. Brian Palumbo. I talked to him for about 1 week, he m...ade a video of the vehicle since I live in Miami and was driving about 5 hrs to look at it. He exceded my expectations, great customer service with texts and emails daily and trusting and separating the car for me. Everything he said he would do he did. I am super happy with the car, the sales rep and the dealer. The dealer process was also very pleasant. The upfront pricing and dealer breakdown of pricing was truthfull and upfront. Would highly recomend this sales rep and dealer. Thank you for everything!

Marine
    February 7, 2018

Great customer service and product knowledge exceeded my expectations the Sales person had very good follow up skills.The dealership is very professio...nal and a friendly atmosphere

Great Salesman JP
    February 6, 2018

I purchased a used Ford Edge thru JP. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's in a very professional m...anner. I would recommend him to anyone as their salesman.

Mullinax Ford New Smyrna