Ken Garff West Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best Experience
    June 21, 2013

I was looking to buy a car and a friend recommended ken garff west valley used. I went and I was helped by an excellent salesmen named Kevin. Through ...out the experience I was thorough in asking questions and everything was answered in a very clear manner. Thanks ken garff!

Thank you for your business and your kind review. Please tell your friend who referred you "thanks" as well! We appreciate referral business. We look... forward to providing you great service in the future.

tamvgi
    December 1, 2017

I did not like the questions ask before agreeing on a price.

Used car Salesmen
    October 27, 2017

This is seriously the worst place ever. Nothing good.

We're so sorry you were so frustrated by your experience here; we'd like to help out and resolve the situation. Please contact us at 801-706-6177, and... we'll be happy to talk about your concerns. Thanks!

Rude and slow
    October 13, 2017

Had an appointment and waited 3 hours to have a tire mounted and balanced. Anthony in service was rude, indifferent, and dishonest. I was beyond frust...rated and he made me feel like I was wrong for expecting any better. When I finally gave up and decided to pay for the new tire and leave, the parts guy's jaw dropped when he heard how long I was waiting for a tire to be mounted; he personally left the desk to mount it for me. Done in 5 minutes. I wish I got his name because he was the only helpful employee in the building.

Nick, we're so sorry that you had such a long wait despite setting an appointment, but we're very glad to hear that one of our parts employee personal...ly made sure to help you with your tire. We would really like the opportunity to talk to you about your long wait and apologize; please contact our Brand Advocacy Manager, Mathew, at 801-297-7325 or mgreeson@kengarff.com. Thank you for letting us know.

David Palu
    September 27, 2017

Went to look at a truck but didn't act fast enough and someone else bought it. Rey Soto helped me to find a sweet almost brand new charger instead, I ...am very happy with the service I received and the super happy with the car I got!

Do Not go here for Service!
    September 14, 2017

This review is specific to service. I bought my Durango in 2014 and loved my buying experience and my car! However I have experienced my first issue... with the car now at 70,000 miles. Since I am dependent on my vehicle every day I made an appointment and scheduled my day accordingly. I dropped the car off at 9am and told them I needed it back by 3:30 to get to an event that evening. At 3:00 I get a call that they haven't even started work on the car to find the Anti-freeze leak. At this point I am asking why I bothered to make an appointment if this is how things are going to go and do they have a car for me...answer is no...seriously?!?! You are dealership and you don't have a car for me??? Later that evening they call...they found the leak, but I can't have my car back until its fixed and now they have a rental for me. So I have been in a rental for a WEEK. Every day its "we are waiting on parts" or the technician is out sick". Today I call the number on my caller ID returning their call only to get routed through a million selections to get to the right dealership and then to service only to have the person on the phone tell me that they don't have record in the computer that my car is in for repairs let alone its status. So basically they have had my car for a week with no record of it??? I finally get a different number to call only to be told they are going to TRY to start on it this afternoon and they will TRY to have it done by the end of the day tomorrow! This is out of hand! I will go anywhere else to have my car serviced in the future!

Cambria, we're so sorry that it has been such a long wait to get your Durango back on the road, and our service department is going to work hard to ma...ke sure you do not have to wait much longer. Please reach out to our Brand Advocacy Manager, Mathew, at mgreeson@kengarff.com or 801-297-7325 if you have any questions in the meantime. Thank you.

Truly a great dealership
    March 21, 2017

My husband and I have bought two vehicles from them. The first time we shopped around and thought they gave us a good deal to get us to come back. The... second time we also shopped around thinking there was no way we would get that good of a deal twice. There was no hesitation to give us the best price they could on the vehicle we wanted and they gave us the highest price for our trade-in. The finance guy was also great in explaining everything and he also found a way to save us even more!Very competitive and very friendly staff. We love this dealership!

Truly a great dealership
    March 21, 2017

Love ken garff
    March 17, 2017

Love them they get you in a nice car with great miles and they are very nice I love big ray he's such a amazing helper !!!! I recommend all of the sta...ff

Mini van club!!
    February 13, 2017

So grateful we found this place after horrible experiences at others. We walked away feeling like we got a fair deal and grateful to get what our fami...ly of 7 needed. Robb and all his team were helpful and so happy for us as well. Love this place¿¿ #teamminivam

Ken Garff West Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM