Napleton's Schaumburg Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• My new Juney
    August 21, 2017

I had a marvelous time buying my car today. Excellent service, friendly people... Love it!

I love my Subaru IMPREZA!
    April 16, 2018

I did a lot of research before purchasing my new car! In fact, I switched from being a Toyota buyer to a Subaru buyer. All of the reports that I read ...on the new cars were pointing back to the Subaru IMPREZA and it's newly designed engine. It is an all-wheel drive, and the technology on my Subaru's IMPREZA's engine is amazing! It was a great buy and the gas allotment is phenomenal.

Very Happy!
    March 26, 2018

I went in to trade my Buick in for a Subaru, I have a few grandkids and wanted something reliable but in my budget. Max Angus was my salesman and he w...as able to find the car I needed, get me a test drive, detail the car and through finance in under 3 hours! I was very impressed with how quick the process went, even my husband felt like the process went by quick and all the numbers made sense unlike many dealerships. I saved money on my car payment and even was able to get extra services! I am looking to go back soon for another purchase for my son.

Great service!
    March 6, 2018

Went there to look purchasing a Subaru Forester and was pleasantly surprised with my first dealer buying experience! Max was the one who helped us and... was so patient when describing each feature for the car. Left there buying a 2017 Forester, confident that we got a fair price!

Trading in and purchasing a new car
    February 24, 2018

I was shopping around for a new 2018 crosstrek. I visited another dealer and they were very pushy with their sales pitch to the point I walked out and... went to Napleton. I bought a car from them in the past. I sat down with Max Angus and told him exactly what I was looking for. He was very patient. He sat with me and explained the pricing of the cars, including trade in value. Everything was straight forward, no hidden surprises. I would come back to this dealership and purchase another car from them.

Breanne
    February 18, 2018

Max was so helpful and amazing in helping us find a car for our family thanks max! Super helpful and honest we appreciate his help and made the day mu...ch smoother

Subarau Impreza Premium
    February 14, 2018

I worked with Max Angus and he was great. The whole process was smooth. They were upfront and honest with me the whole time which is what I valued the... most. I was in and out the store! I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Great Experience!
    January 30, 2018

I purchased a 2017 Subaru Outback from Napleton Schaumburg Subaru. Sales rep. Max Angus was very nice and answered all my questions. He made sure I t...est drove all vehicles and I received a good deal. Good car buyi

Thank you for the nice words Larry, we appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future for any needs.

Good experience
    January 7, 2018

Charles was great to work with. He gave real knowledge and when asked about comparing the car we test drove and bought, to a competitors he did withou...t trying to oversell the Subaru. We had a friendly buying process and were helped along the way.

Ms Beth
    December 23, 2017

Just bought a 2018 Forester from here and was amazed at the service we received. The whole process was so easy and very fast. Coming from a loyal Che...vy family and now absolutely love our Subaru. Thanks to the salesman Max and manager Mike Spencer we are a true Subaru family now. Wheatonik

Napleton's Schaumburg Subaru