• friendly, honest people

Very friendly, honest, helpful, nice location, large car lot from many to choose from.Clean and comfortable waiting rooms,very happy with purchase

Thank you for the good review. It was nice working with you Alfred and we are glad you are happy with your purchase!

• Great service and very smoothed process.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The Car Store, we look forward to working with you in the future.

Very smoothed process, helped me out as much as they can, and even thou the taillight was out on the car they fixed it for me. That's called great service.

• Awesome service highly recommended!

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your loyalty and the trust you put in us by recommending your friends and family.

It was a pleasure to do business with Mr. Serna. He has been always kind and efficient in his job. I actually have been referral friends to him and they are happy too.

• Good experience

The staff was very cordial and attentive to my questions and concerns. They also took care of a couple small issues promptly.

Thank you for making the drive and giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We value your time and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

• Super service / wants to earn your business

Danny,was super. Worked hard for my business then when we closed the deal, he got the paperwork and everything right the first time.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, we look forward to working with you again in the future. We value your time and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

• Great service, Great Prices, Awesome People!!!!!

The salesperson- Jobita - greeted us and made us feel like we were welcomed here. She really listened to us and immediately helped us test drive the vehicle we were interested on. She didn't make us feel pressured like other places we visited previously; and it was very refreshing to have a saleswoman this time. She was very well mannered, cordial, honest and friendly. Not a pushy salesperson like many other places. Daniel was also very knowledgeable, friendly, honest and took the time to explain everything related to the car and what I was signing; took care of all the paperwork; and also very well mannered. It was a joy, buying my vehicle, from this place. As a single parent, I wanted something I could afford and reliable as well as the Exceptional Quality Service only Jobita and Daniel provided. Will definitely come back for my next purchase and will keep recommending my family and friends as well. Thank you. And yes, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE FOR YOUR CAR PURCHASE.

All of us at The Car Store thank you very much for taking the time to review your visit and for your positive comments about your experience, we will continue to strive to provide you and your family excellent service.

• Excellent service

Daniel is such a nice person. He will go above and beyond to help you. Work with you if you have good or bad credit.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The Car Store. We look forward to working with you and your family in the future.

• Friendly and great service

Very friendly and courteous. Very helpful. Answered any questions I might have had. Has very nice cars to choose from.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, we look forward to working with you in the future.

• Great service friendly sales people clean facility

Thank you for sharing your experience with The Car Store. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Daniel was an excellent salesperson, explained everything to me and assisted me and whatever I need. When I'm ready for another vehicle I will definitely be going back

• Bad Customer service

Daniel Serna Bad over the phone customer service. His chose of words and how he talk. Sounds like typical used car salesman talk a lot I try to talk down on you. Would not recommend him.

Dear Robert, Thank you for taking the time to help us improve our customer service. We regret that your experience with Daniel was less than adequate. We value your input as an opportunity to grow.