• friendly, honest people

Very friendly, honest, helpful, nice location, large car lot from many to choose from.Clean and comfortable waiting rooms,very happy with purchase

Thank you for the good review. It was nice working with you Alfred and we are glad you are happy with your purchase!

• DANIEL WAS EXCELLENT - GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Daniel really went the extra mile and his communication was great. Really great experience and quality cars as well. Would definitely recommend!!

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience and for recommending us, word of mouth is our best advertising. We look forward to working with your family and friends again in the future.

• Great salesman

Danny went above and beyond to put me in the truck I wanted.He was very knowledgeable and patient in answering my questions.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, it makes our day to know that we have exceeded your expectations.

• Great cars, friendly people, what more can you ask

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, we look forward to working with you again.

This dealership is top grade with friendly staff with no high pressure tactics. I love my new car. The credit union that they got me a loan with gave me a low rate that beat my bank's pre-approval rate. I will continue to come to The Car Store to see Danny for years to come.

• Great Service!

The staff was great and friendly - we worked out a deal to get exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you for taking the time to review your buying experience. We look forward to working with your friends and family in the future.

• I definitely recommend The Car Store in Aurora

My wife and I drove over 200 miles to see a truck that was advertised at The Car Store. We called and spoke to Danny before making the drive and he explained everything about the truck. They had also put great pictures on the web site so we could see all the dents and scratches and were not surprised once we got there. Danny was extremely knowledgeable and represented the vehicle very honestly. I would have no fear of referring them to a friend.

• Quick buying process

Nobody annoyed me with sales pitches and respected my wish to email instead of talk on phone. In and out in 30 minutes

Ryan, Thank you for your taking the time to review your experience with us, I am glad that you had a positive experience. Please let us know if we can help you or your friends in the future with your automotive needs. Enjoy your new truck!

• Great service!

Danny was very professional. We are extremely pleased with our experience! We will definitely recommend the car store to friends and family.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with The Car Store, we look forward to working with your family and friends in the future.

• Friendly and helpful staff

The staff was very helpful and accommodating and we did not feel pressured. A good experience. I would and have recommended this dealer to others.

• Great Experience / Dealer Stands Behind their sale

Our entire experience with The Car Store has been wonderful. When we pulled onto the lot, we were able to walk around and view the vehicles without being bombarded. The salesmen saw us looking around and came and introduced themselves. We knew what we were looking for and they showed us the vehicle. In less than 5 minutes we were out on the road doing our initial test drive. Once we completed, we came back and asked questions about the vehicle. The sales associate was quick to answer. We spent a little time with the Finance Manager talking about money while they looked at our trade in. By the time we left, we had all of our questions answered. The next day, we told them we wanted to purchase. They had all of the paperwork filled out and ready to go. We signed all of the necessary forms, turned in our keys to the trade in and got our new keys. All in all, it was an easy transaction. What made things even better is that once we got the vehicle home, we noticed something wrong with it. We contacted the dealer, they got us right in for an appointment and corrected the issue. They have been great to work with and I would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from them again.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. I am happy to see you enjoyed our the way we handle business, we strive to make your purchase as stress free as possible. We look forward to working with you and your family again in the future.