Long Beach Honda

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 49 reviews

• February 13, 2018

We just returned our lease and purchased a new Civic. Sergey was amazing. He was very respectful and worked with us to make sure we got everything we ...needed within our budget. He truly went above and beyond for us. His team was on top of everything, making the process smooth and seamless. You can be sure you will get the best deals and service here! Thank you Sergey!

June 6, 2018

We had an excellent experience buying a brand new vehicle at Long Beach Honda. No high pressure sales tactics, no price haggling, and no intimidation ...techniques. Our salesman, Angel Pacheco, was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. We test drove several models and Angel helped us narrow it down to a particular model. Angels knowledge and experience, along with his positive attitude, was particularly helpful at this stage and made us feel comfortable in making our decision to finalize this transaction. We then discussed prices with Angel and Angel's manager, John Vigil, then we made a reasonable offer, and it was accepted. John broke down all of our financing options, and even gave us a more competitive financing rate than the preapproved loan we walked in with We then spoke with Senior Sales Representative, Mike Maali, and he thoroughly explained all the contracts and terms before we signed, and even offered an extended warranty with very favorable terms. Mike was very open, honest, and friendly. We were comfortable asking him anything and everything, and he fully obliged with honest straight forward answers, unlike some other places. So, bottom line, we drove off with a brand new 2018 Honda Turbocharged 2.0 liter Accord at an unbelievable price, competitive financing, and a, bumper to bumper, 7 year/100,000 mile extended warranty at a very reasonable price. Normally, we would not go with an extended warranty, but with Mike's experienced advice, concerning new models in a manfacuterer's line up (especially Honda's first turbo), we agreed that it would be prudent to purchase this extended warranty. Everyone we came across was friendly, with a cheerful smile, professional behavior, and a positive attitude, like they really enjoyed working there, helping us, which really enhanced the experience even further. Would we do business with Long Beach Honda again? You bet, we would! And no, we are not being paid or compensated for this review, so feel at ease. Ask for Angel Pacheco, John Vigil, and Mike Maali, specifically. Thanks again Angel, John, & Mike!

May 6, 2018

Me and my boyfriend, have received a call from Honda LongBeach. The lady called us from this store was EXTREMELY RUDE. My boyfriend is not really good... at communicating in English, so I was on behalf of him and tried to clarify the situation. The lady stopped me and kept saying, I don’t want to talk to you, I am not answering you, I just want to talk to Y** (my bf). We were very angry because this conversation did not make any sense. I just simply said, “sorry we are not really satisfied with the price” then hung up. Everyone with brain is supposed to understand that we don’t want to get in touch with this bad-mannered staff anymore. But she kept calling and calling… and asking “what price are you looking for” with a very scornful voice. Definitely not recommended !!

Amber, we want to apologize for the experience you had with our dealership. We in no way want any of our guests to have a negative experience with us.... We want you to know that we are looking into this and will make sure that each of our guests are completely satisfied with us. If you would like you can reach out to me directly at jenniferc@longbeachhonda.com or 562.999.5755

April 1, 2018

I've never been treated so rudely I walked into the LB Honda yesterday to try and finance a new vehicle I don't have the best of credit so I knew it w...as going to be a challenge to get me approved. Long story short I ended up leaving without a vehicle yesterday due to the high monthly payments that I didn't want I received about 6 notifications today regarding 6 new hard inquiries on my credit. I called a bit upset wondering why my credit had so many inquiries on it I spoke with the Finance Manager and he was so rude when I asked to speak to his manager he stated he was the manager and that if I knew anything about credit then I should have expected this I told him for his rude behavior I would be leaving negative reviews after that he told me he would be the one to be leaving a negative review on me and then hung up. I would have been back with a higher down payment if I hadn't been treated so rudely the fact that this man was the Finance Manager and treats potential clients that way is horribly unprofessional I hope you guys rethink who you promote at this location I spoke with a Mr. Fitzgerald afterwards and he was very polite and walked me through the whole process of how the credit inquiries work I still wish someone would have mentioned that my credit would have been hit so much prior to them checking it

Erika, we want to apologize for the recent experience you had at our dealership. We strive to make sure each of our guests are treated with nothing le...ss than exceptional customer service. We would like to see if we can turn your experience around. Please reach out to me at jenniferc@longbeachhonda.com or 562.999.5755.

April 1, 2018

I was bought the car with a cashier check. I don’t know why I had to wait 5 hours to get my car. And then when I asked why it takes so long, a female ...sales person, I think her name was Alex, gave us a sarcastic answer. She said there are other people that came before us and that it was just our luck. Also when I asked about a coupon I received in the email, Tony Escobar, answered my question but made me feel like I was bothering him. He said it doesn’t apply to me. When I asked him about certain details he said I don’t know. He works for Honda and the answer was “ I don’t know” that’s it . How about “ let me find out” or “let me make a call and find out for you”. I spent over 37 thousand of my hard earned money and experience some of the worst customer service from them. I don’t think I’ll ever buy a Honda again. My daughter is next in line to get a car, so after this experience, we’ll probably go with a Toyota Those two individuals need to learn from my sales person

We are greatly sorry for the experience you had at our dealership. We strive to provide exceptional customer service to all of our guest. Please reach... out to me directly so we can hopefully turn your experience around at jenniferc@longbeachhonda.com or 562.999.5755.

March 17, 2018

My husband and I arrived on Thursday, March 15 2018 excited and ready to purchase our new family car a 2018 Honda civic. After doing some research, se...eing great reviews online and experiencing good service from the internet sales department we decided to go with Signal Hill Honda. However, our excitement dwindled as we experienced horrible customer service by Alexandra. She was disrespectful and rude it was obvious that the customer was not a top priority from the moment we sat down. The following are just a few examples: We asked her several questions and her favorite answer seemed to always be No. When we asked if we could speak to her manager her response was, "No". When we asked if she could ask her manager, "No". When we asked her why she replied, "He doesn't do that he doesn't come out of his office". We were in such disbelief by her response as we had seen him walking through the show room upon our arrival. My husband than asked if she was willing to lose a sale she said, "yes there is no wiggle room to negotiate". We had become impatient by this point due to her lack of service. Finally, we asked if she could show us the exact car we would be getting as we had seen it in a different color. She agreed and as I got out of my seat to get ready to go view the car Alexandra looked as me and said, "you don't have to like the car". In shock I kept my composure looked at her and said, "that comment was uncalled for and unnecessary". She walked away to go get the keys without apologizing and my husband looked at me and said lets go. He let her know we were leaving and that's when the manager came out and she still had the audacity to ask what she did wrong. We left and only returned because Matt called us and apologized. We received great service from Joey and the F&I Manager Alan which is the only reason I gave this establishment two stars. At no point did she ever apologize .

Wendy, we apologize for your recent experience to our sales department. We have attempted to reach out to you in hopes to resolve and turn your experi...ence around. Please reach out to us at jenniferc@longbeachhonda.com or 562.999.5755

February 5, 2018

Went online to look at inventory and request quote. John West, Internet Sales, responded immediately with a great offer. Salesperson Mark did a great... job answering my numerous questions regarding the function of the car, great information and customer service. Alan Burns, Finance, also went above and beyond explaining all details and even providing fed and state rebate program information. Glad their dealership has expanded. Great experience.

January 20, 2018

Honda serviced on 1/3 Wife stranded in rain 1/9 with a dead battery. There was lots of corrosion on one terminal dead battery she waited 2 hours on ...a busy rainy day for a tow truck. This after your multi point inspection Steve Henderson

December 2, 2017

I used Google to search all the dealerships in the orange county area I must've called 10 to 12 and actually went to four and they told me one thing ...on the phone and something different in person and Long beach didn't do that to me, Matt and his team have integrity ! none of them could match the deal I got a long beach also give me the best service and they were the friendliest. Even though they were under construction they had comfortable chairs to sit in in the portable units .

August 12, 2017

I have been to this dealership several times and have not received good service. Starting with the service manager Manny and some of the associates th...at work there they always seem too busy to help you. I just picked up my car for some roof molding repair and it was at the dealership for over a week it still was not fixed correctly.I have repeatedly tried to contact the owner of this dealership but he is untouchable. I have written complaints with Honda Corps but not much help either.This is the WORST service dealership I have ever dealt with.

We're sorry to hear that your experience with our service department has been so negative, David. We want to see how we can turn around your experienc...e with us, so please contact our Brand Advocacy Manager Jennifer Cornea at jenniferc@longbeachhonda.com or (562) 426-4444.