• Genuine People, Great Service

We bought a pre-owned Honda CRV here. We appreciated honest approach to helping us find our car. Mark Large was very well informed and helped us find the perfect car without being too pushy or salesy. He patiently answered our questions and gave us time to make our decision. I would highly recommend both the facility and Mark Large.

• Bought a CRV

Best price I found around town. My sales rep Ossy was very helpful. Definitively ask them for a quote if you are shopping for Honda.

• Outstanding Experience with Long Beach Honda

Truly a shining example of what the car buying process should be. Everyone at Long Beach Honda was friendly and courteous. Erick Villegas was our sales associate. He was knowledgeable, personable, patient, and respectful. At no time did we feel pressured or rushed,even though we were looking at a used car and not a new car. I would highly recommend going to Long Beach Honda. In particular, I would recommend speaking with Erick.

• Honda Pilot

Our salesman, Tim Cutspec, was excellent. He is very well-informed on the Honda products.

• Straight-forward and pain-free

I heard about this place from while shopping for a new car through my bank so I thought why not give a test drive a try. Salesperson and Finance I dealt with were very straight forward, understanding and very professional. They gave me a very reasonable rate that beat out the rate my bank provided, and didn't try to sneak in or talk me into buying additional "options". Wouldn't hesitate in recommending this dealership to my friends and family. Would definitely seriously consider buying my next car here in the future.

• Trade cars

We have a very good deal today I like your customer service they are very niece to talk and very respectful and I love Honda it's my brand nobody can beat it.thanks.

• Tracey

I did a couple of test drives before deciding on a car. Juan Lomelli was great at listening to my concerns and what I was looking for in a car. Flavio Flores got me through the paperwork so quickly and efficiently. This was definitely my best car buying experience ever!

• Great car buying experience

David Maali helped me find a great car at a reasonable price great customer service he really worked with me and was patient I couldn't have asked for a better salesperson

• Great Experience

Everyone was so great. Made buying a car easy and low stress. Thanks!!!

Everyone was so great. Made buying a car easy and low stress. Thanks!!!

• Had a great time!

Had a great time at the dealership. Juan was very patient and professional. We are very happy with our purchase.