Long Beach Honda

(4.7) 44 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Look around first then go to Long Beach last!
    December 2, 2017

I used Google to search all the dealerships in the orange county area I must've called 10 to 12 and actually went to four and they told me one thing ...on the phone and something different in person and Long beach didn't do that to me, Matt and his team have integrity ! none of them could match the deal I got a long beach also give me the best service and they were the friendliest. Even though they were under construction they had comfortable chairs to sit in in the portable units .

• Excellent customer service.
    February 13, 2018

We just returned our lease and purchased a new Civic. Sergey was amazing. He was very respectful and worked with us to make sure we got everything we ...needed within our budget. He truly went above and beyond for us. His team was on top of everything, making the process smooth and seamless. You can be sure you will get the best deals and service here! Thank you Sergey!

• Purchase of Honda Clarity Plug In Hybrid
    February 5, 2018

Went online to look at inventory and request quote. John West, Internet Sales, responded immediately with a great offer. Salesperson Mark did a great... job answering my numerous questions regarding the function of the car, great information and customer service. Alan Burns, Finance, also went above and beyond explaining all details and even providing fed and state rebate program information. Glad their dealership has expanded. Great experience.

• Service on odyssey
    January 20, 2018

Honda serviced on 1/3 Wife stranded in rain 1/9 with a dead battery. There was lots of corrosion on one terminal dead battery she waited 2 hours on ...a busy rainy day for a tow truck. This after your multi point inspection Steve Henderson

• 2016 Honda Repairs
    August 12, 2017

I have been to this dealership several times and have not received good service. Starting with the service manager Manny and some of the associates th...at work there they always seem too busy to help you. I just picked up my car for some roof molding repair and it was at the dealership for over a week it still was not fixed correctly.I have repeatedly tried to contact the owner of this dealership but he is untouchable. I have written complaints with Honda Corps but not much help either.This is the WORST service dealership I have ever dealt with.

We're sorry to hear that your experience with our service department has been so negative, David. We want to see how we can turn around your experienc...e with us, so please contact our Brand Advocacy Manager Jennifer Cornea at jenniferc@longbeachhonda.com or (562) 426-4444.

• Honda
    June 17, 2017

Service was great! Cristal gonzalez was very helpful , she took me around to see every car and made sure my questions were answered and process was ve...ry clear and understanding i would come back here to get another car ¿

• Civic Fan 2017
    June 2, 2017

It was a great experience shopping for my new honda civic here. The sale representative Erick was amazing. He was professional and always trying his b...est to make sure we can achieve our goals in this buying process. Everyone at the dealership was very cordial. I really experienced wonderful customer service here. Overall I would highly recommend Long Beach Honda!

• Bought a CRV
    May 27, 2017

Best price I found around town. My sales rep Ossy was very helpful. Definitively ask them for a quote if you are shopping for Honda.

• Outstanding Experience with Long Beach Honda
    May 27, 2017

Truly a shining example of what the car buying process should be. Everyone at Long Beach Honda was friendly and courteous. Erick Villegas was our sale...s associate. He was knowledgeable, personable, patient, and respectful. At no time did we feel pressured or rushed,even though we were looking at a used car and not a new car. I would highly recommend going to Long Beach Honda. In particular, I would recommend speaking with Erick.

• Honda Pilot
    May 22, 2017

Our salesman, Tim Cutspec, was excellent. He is very well-informed on the Honda products.

Long Beach Honda