• New car

We dealt with Vinney and he was super helpful and really nice. Everyone at that dealer was amazing and my husband and I were treated so nice and with respect. I was amazed!

• Excellent election

Excellent attention in te buying process. And in my son language spanish. Thanks so much.

• Purchase a new Car

I am in love with my new car, JP never fails to assist me and my whole family with our car needs, he is excellent and our Toyota's are too!! The process was not insanely long, he achieve all my requests for my new car terms, Thank you!! This is our seventh Toyota purchase, not counting all of our other family members, we love them, especially on Thanksgiving when they are all parked together!!

• Toyota highlander

Excellent people treat one as family and orient you excellent

Excellent people treat one as family and orient you excellent

• I went to ask how to buy a car and in a short time

Was an exciting experience and excellent attention from the seller Carlos Hernandez

• Excellent service

Very good service excellent team work. Thanks everybody for your recommendations.

• Miracles happen.

I went in for a tire rotation and an oil change for my 2015 Toyota Corolla I left with a new 2017 Toyota Corolla. My only complaint is that the promotion says that they will either keep your payment the same or even lower it mine went from 317 a month to 360 a month. We came back and Sebastian got my mom the same car but the LE instead of the SE and with her credit it was truly a miracle that she was given a new car with 3 miles on it too. She traded in her beat up VW and they paid off the 6,000 she owed truly Sebastian (sales) and Marian (finance) are the people to go to for a real deal. I had a great time sharing stories with Marian as we signed the documents. Gustavo also did a wonderful job giving me the service I could afford for my 2015 car. I am truly grateful for the team Central Florida Toyota has.

• Truck

Good Experience with Uriel Bassue . Truck drives great.

Good Experience with Uriel Bassue . Truck drives great.

• Nice experience

Very nice service from the salesperson (Michael Wu). I made the decision to buy on the basis of my interaction with him after visiting other Toyota dealerships without feeling taken care of. The facilities are a bit worn out (guy's, time to renovate and replace furniture), but I was greeted with friendly service and a clear-cut negotiation process.

• Amazing

Amazing and graceful and recommended to everyone best experience ever.

Amazing and graceful and recommended to everyone best experience ever.