Central Florida Toyota

705 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 22, 2019

I came in to look around for cars, wasn’t really planning to buy a car that same day, but the staff was wonderful and made me feel confident about purchasing... the right car for me. Renzo was very courteous and I recommend him to all of my friends and family when looking to purchase a vehicle. Will definitely come back for all future vehicles purchases.

May 22, 2019

Cristian was a great salesman. He had a positive attitude and made the process smooth. Thanks to him i’d recommend coming here and getting things done.

• November 29, 2018

It’s my first time buying a car and Dalymar Luna was absolutely amazing! She didnt pressure me into buying a car like most car dealers do, she simply... followed me and waited for me to show her what I liked and opened the car so I could see more. She even came on her day off to help me continue the car process. She is absolutely the best!

May 19, 2019

Gracias, por mi auto y el excelente servicio de ustedes en especial del señor J. Becerra. Muy. Buen trabajo muy contenta con mi nuevo juguete!

May 19, 2019

Fui con mi esposo al consecionario y nos atendió el Sr Juan Becerra, y Manuel quienes fueron atentos, amables y nos asesoran y ayudaron grandemente en... la elección del vehiculo. excelente atención y asesoramiento al cliente, al igual que la parte administrativa, la chica Priscila Santos, fue super atenta, cordial, amable y expedita en su labor. Así pues que felicitaciones a esa agencia por tan excelente equipo de trabajo. Nota: calificó como promedio el item reparación por no acudir allí por ninguna reparación pero espero que la calidad y la atención también sea excelente.

May 18, 2019

I’m only 22 and wanted to buy my first new car. Alex, AK and Pamela helped me in a way that left me speechless. I can’t say how grateful I am that my FIRST... TIME buying a car was this easy. No haggle, I got the car of my dreams AND in my budget. My parents didn’t have to co sign or help. They made all of this possible. This is a great place with great people!

May 15, 2019

A friend referred me with Maria Sanchez and I can say I wasn’t disappointed. As a first time buyer I was a little nervous but she was such a great help!... I came in the same day and left with a brand new 2020 Toyota Corolla! I still can’t believe it. I’m in love with my car! She was amazing and made the long process a extraordinary experience.

May 12, 2019

This was a great experience. Dejan was very helpful in choosing the right car for our daughter. He was very knowledgeable and let us ask any question... regardless of how inane. Pointed out all the safety features which was very helpful. shes so excited to drive her new Corolla.

May 11, 2019

I had a great experience with sale associate Javier Velez he very professional honest and kind will highly recommend him he rocks... thanks for you service

May 8, 2019

I had a 12pm appointment and it's now 2:45pm and I'm still waiting. Furthermore no one has came to me with an update on my vehicle. I had to approach the... associate who didn't even know what was going on with my car when I asked, seems that he had forgotten that he was taking care of my transaction.

Emmanuel, I am sorry to hear that your recent service visit involved any confusion or inconvenience. Providing excellent customer service is our main... goal and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please email me at mlarabee@penskeautomotive.com. Thank you, Matt Larabee General Manager Central Florida Toyota