• Mr.George Kokotovich

the people I dealt with were knowledgeable ,accommodating , and pleasant to deal with

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Very good service

Good Service, I would recommend this dealership, nice people working in the dealer family environment everything was very easy and fast

• Great Service!!!

Rich and Bronson are great. They get me in on short notice every time. Because of the exceptional service from them, I decided to buy my wife a brand new Explorer from here as well!!!

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Jon! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• New F250

Was looking for replacement for my 2003 f250. Charles went out of his way to get exactly the truck we wanted. Absolutely no pressure to buy what was on the lot. Very strait forward and friendly. Rich in Finance was very friendly and helpful. Only thing that they could improve would be to get the Sales Manager a personality. I looked at all the dealers in the area and Mullahey Ford Delivered. Also their service department is great. They go the extra mile to treat you right.

• Ford service

As always another excellent experience, I also feel it's important to have a reputable company do service to my vehicles and there's a excellent track record. Always treated as a friend when there.

• Best service

Had to travel a ways but it was well worth it. We told the salesperson what we were looking for and he came up with a few different cars. He was very pleasant and did not pressure us at all.

• Mercury Marauder

Many Thanks for everything you did to fix my car. The staff in the Service Department are VERY NICE and helpful. They did a great job of fixing my Marauder. I have been coming to the Service Depart for many years. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

• New car

The sales person was very nice and knowledgeable, the whole process was easy and smooth, they definitely live up to there reputation, would highly recommend them, look forward to my future dealings with them

• My new Ford Edge

My salesman took the time to find the car with the options I wanted. He made it very easy.

• Ford Explorer Purchased at Mullahey Ford

People were very helpful and very nice. They did all they could to make the car buying process easy.