OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation's Used Car Destination

15777 reviews

15777 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of OffLeaseOnly.com The Nation's Used Car Destination from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2019

We had an idea of what we wanted, but had no idea how we could find it. Joe guided us to find what we were looking for with all the features we wanted.... His knowledge and experience were amazing. He made us feel very comfortable. We felt we could trust him to help us find the car for us. We are very happy with the result. We would recommend him very highly.

Joseph Duval

salesperson

(5.0) 186 reviews

Bret Hunter

(5.0) 54 reviews

David Van Fleet

(5.0) 112 reviews

January 15, 2019

Went to trade in my Lexus I got from N Lauderdale Off Lease only in at WPB Offleaseonly with no hassle. Dudley was on point in getting me in/out. Thanks... again OffLeaseOnly!

Michael Katz

(4.9) 137 reviews

Paul Schwab

(4.9) 16 reviews

Dudley (Dud) Brevil

(4.8) 14 reviews

• December 26, 2018

I had always heard great thing about Off Lease Only but was still very skeptical. I need to get a car for my daughter who will be going away to college... soon and have been dreading the whole thing. I am so pleased to have been pair with Brandon Taylor! He was so laid back and easy going. I did not feel pressured at all at any time. He was extremely knowledgeable. Any question I had, he answered! Super Patient too! :) I would refer any of my friends to Off Lease Only to come and see Brandon!

Dear Ingrid, Thank you for visiting Off Lease Only. It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to... know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well. We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it! Sincerely, Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team Member - Ed On behalf of the owners – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Brandon Taylor

(5.0) 50 reviews

January 15, 2019

Great customer service! Professional staff. Joe is very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and patience. We're very happy with the car. Great price! Best... place to buy a car! Karl and Berlinda are very helpful as well. Highly recommended.

Karl Siebern

(5.0) 145 reviews

Joseph Duval

salesperson

(5.0) 186 reviews

January 15, 2019

Brandon helped me throughout the whole process. If one car doesnt work out for you, they will make sure to find you a similar one or even a better one... with a lower price. I will be getting my next car from here again.

Brandon Taylor

(5.0) 50 reviews

Armando Betances

Out of State Finance Manager

(5.0) 123 reviews

January 15, 2019

I am a first time customer of Off Lease Only and I found the experience quick, friendly and efficient. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and helpful and... the whole car buying experience was quicker than usual.

Shaniece King

(4.9) 17 reviews

Kyle Marlow

(4.9) 15 reviews

January 15, 2019

We went in knowing what I wanted. The experience was quick and easy. Both Bill and Lennox did a great job facilitating us. We spent approximately 3 hours... with the team and came away very satisfied. Thank you for your service! Yvonne

Iftikhar (Bill) Chughtai

(5.0) 164 reviews

Lennox Young

(4.9) 233 reviews

January 14, 2019

I can honestly say that I had a great experience. It was a true team effort from Alex my sale associate, Monty and Rainer in finance and last but definitely... not least, Paul the underwriter that wrapped the deal up! All were an intricate part of getting the deal done a d are appreciated! Thank you

Rainer Kania

(5.0) 252 reviews

Alex Bogat

Sales

(5.0) 167 reviews

January 14, 2019

Michael, Thank YOU very much for your patience, professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail! Fred and I appreciate the time you spent showing use... all of the vehicles we wanted to see. Many thanks!

Armando Betances

Out of State Finance Manager

(5.0) 123 reviews

Michael Ulrich

(5.0) 44 reviews

January 14, 2019

I'm very happy with the customer service Miss Shaniece King and mr. David did a great job. I'm very happy with my car. Excellent customer service.

David Sissenwein