4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 145 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

145 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Florence Toyota from DealerRater.com

• The best Sales Consultant Ever!
    June 30, 2014

My experience at Florence Toyota was good, my sales associate Garry Cato was great. If I wanted to he was going to let me test drive every car on that... lot, until I was satisfied with the car I wanted to purchase. Thanks to Garry I'm a proud owner of a Toyota Avalon. Thanks a lot Garry. If you are in need of a vehicle go to Florence Toyota and ask for GARRY CATO.

Hi Michael - Congratulations on your new Toyota Avalon! Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. We're glad you not only chose Flo...rence Toyota when purchasing your vehicle, but also that you enjoyed your most recent visit with us. Garry is an asset to our team and will be thrilled to hear that his great customer service has made another satisfied customer. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thanks again! Wayne Cook, General Manager

Avalon Hybrid
    April 19, 2018

My husband and I were looking for a Hybrid Avalon or Camry. We liked the color of the Avalon it was a good deal we couldn???t pass up.

very good experience
    April 8, 2018

Avarie was very forthcoming with the information I was looking for. The sales staff, AJ Patel and Ron Jennings worked with me over a number of visits ...and everyone there was very helpful, friendly and there was absolutely no pressure. They made this purchase a lot easier for me.

Employees Worked With
    Always have Awesome service!!
    March 13, 2018

Gary Cooper has been my service tech for years and I never have a issue at all! If there is a problem or a question about anything he makes sure the p...roblem is fixed. Gary is honest and upfront about my repairs and services that are needed. Being a woman I was always leery of being taken advantage of at car dealerships however I never have that concern or worries when coming to Florence Toyota. Keep doing an awesome job Gary!!!

Employees Worked With
    Going above and beyond for customer satisfaction.
    March 10, 2018

We have been Toyota customers for over 4yrs, bought several vehicles already with Avarie. The attention that Avarie has given my husband and myself ha...s been exceptional. Her patience has been tested over and over, (my husband is very stubborn, and a difficult negotiator) she's always maintained a professional atittude and worked diligently towards customer satisfaction. I would highly recommend her team if your looking to buy a Toyota. She takes the extra time to answer your questions and makes sure you understand your investment. Love her!!

Florence Toyota

My #1 customers-It's always a pleasure working with you and Steven! Your husband drives a tough bargain, which makes the process that much more appeal...ing! I appreciate your loyalty and will look forward to your next purchase. And as always, referrals are greatly appreciated! Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Holliday! Avarie Chambers Internet Sales Manager Florence Toyota 2300 W. Palmetto St. Florence, SC 29501 843-669-1676

Quick, Easy, and Worry-free
    March 9, 2018

Garry Cato was extremely helpful with my service visit. I had to drop my car off the day before because it was after hours of the service department, ...and he walked me through what to do on the phone as to where to leave my car and keys. When I went to pick up my car, it was very quick and easy, and I didn't have to worry about being late to my other obligations. Two thumbs up, Garry!

Garry Cato

Master Sales Consultant

From impossible to a sure thing
    March 7, 2018

Pam Terry was my sales person and she bent over backwards to insure that I left the dealership in a new Toyota. She made my visit a great experience.

Torque converter
    March 5, 2018

When I came to dealership ask questions about my car, Richard was very nice. He told me how long it was going to take. He also told me when to bring... car back to get it serviced and again how long it would take. Everything went well.

Ric Sergent

Assistant Service Manager

Ronnie Jennings was great to work with!
    March 1, 2018

Ronnie Jennings was really informative and not pushy at all. Answered all our questions. Being a female, he didn???t overlook me in the process and sp...oke honestly and directly with me. He has even answered a couple questions after the sale was made! Thank you for a great car buying experience

Bad Experience at Florence Toyota
    February 27, 2018

After finding a car on Florence Toyota's website that interested me I spent a few days in email and phone conversation with the dealership to get more... information about the car. I asked if there was any indication at all that the car had been smoked in and was told "it doesn't have any smell to it" and "there is nothing on or wrong with the Vehicle. It is in great condition." Florence is a 2 hour drive for me and I wanted to be sure that taking the time to get there would be met with the car being as described. Two different people, Brandy and Frankie, communicated with me and assured me that they understood and the car would be just as they said. On Saturday, February 24, my girlfriend and I arrived at Florence Toyota ahead of our scheduled 11am appointment. We were told by Frankie that the car was out back being shampooed and cleaned. That confused me as I had been told the car was in great condition so I didn???t understand why they???d be shampooing it. After about a 15 minute wait Frankie told us the car was ready. When we got outside the car was sitting with the doors open. Frankie told us the interior may still be damp from the cleaning. As soon as I put my head inside I could smell on the seats that it had been smoked in even through the smell of cleaning products. I asked my girlfriend to give me her opinion on the car and she also smelled smoke. Frankie then suggested that maybe the guy in the service department who cleaned the car had smelled like smoke and the smell had transferred from him. I then went around to the passenger side and found that both the front and rear passenger side seats had numerous burn marks on them indicative of ashes. This would have been visible to anyone checking the car over. At this point it was clear the car had been smoked in and that our time had not been respected. I told Frankie I was no longer interested in the car and asked for the general manager's card. She said he was in the store at the time and she???d go get him for us. The manager, Terry, came out promptly. He then gave me a card which was actually the card of another employee named Terrell, whom I never dealt with throughout this experience, instead of giving me his own business card. The only thing he said to us regarding the situation was that he???d give us "some gas", which was offered in lieu of even an apology. This offer and his giving me a business card that wasn't his own demonstrated that he either didn???t understand what was truly wrong with the situation or didn't care. I declined his offer. It seems to me that I was mislead about the car, they attempted to mask the smell of smoke by cleaning the inside of the car just before I arrived, and then when faced with having to answer for the situation the manager attempted to pass off responsibility by giving me the business card of someone I hadn???t even spoken with rather than giving me his own. They knew I was driving a long way to look at the car, they knew I would not accept a car that had been smoked in, and yet they chose to proceed as I described. The situation rings of dishonesty and disrespect and isn???t the proper way to do business. Based off of my experience I would suggest being cautious when considering buying a car from Florence Toyota.

Florence Toyota

Mr. Hyatt, I apologize for the experience that you had with Florence Toyota. No excuses. We will take this as a coaching opportunity to improve our p...rocess.

2300 W Palmetto St Florence, SC 29501