INFINITI of West Chester

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 12 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• July 16, 2015

Was very happy with the dealership. We purchased a used Volvo XC90 and they couldn't of treated us better even as we were not purchasing an Infiniti. ...Will keep them in mind in the future for all our new and preowned vehicles.

April 27, 2017

Purchased a car with a trade-in numbers changed a million times and I can only blame myself not paying attention. Basically got scammed. It was like a... street card game. My trade made absolutely no difference. They saw me coming through the door. Tried to redo the deal, that was a joke.

November 11, 2016

We came to purchase a used car. The vehicle was CLEAN and totally as advertised. Our salesman, Burton, was ultra friendly and made us feel at home. Pa...ul did such a great job - financing was a snap. Neither my wife nor I have had a better time buying a car. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a quality vehicle.

June 20, 2015

My overall experience with car dealerships may be limited (this is the second car purchased from a dealer- I have had 4 serious experiences) but as an... former sales person, I was blown away by Jake White's professionalism and customer service ability. My fiance and I are a young family that is in the middle of moving and only one reliable vehicle. Our budget was limited and our only down payment was a 2001 hyundai trade-in. Without naming names, we had a very very poor experience earlier in the week at another dealership. Originally, my fiance and I contacted him because of a truck my fiance was interested in, even though a mini-van was more of what we had in mind. Hearing this, Jake mentioned the 2010 Toyota Sienna XLE on the lot. Not only was he able to get us into the Sienna within our budget, he made the process very quick and easy for us. When all was said and down, we spent less than 3 hours at the dealership (which mind you, with a 1 year old doing anything for an hour is a miracle) and left with a vehicle that fits our needs much better than anything else we had found in months of looking. Jake kept our sales process moving and did not waste time with extraneous talking but still built a relationship with us. I highly recommend Jake and Infiniti of West Chester. Thank you guys again!

May 28, 2015

Had a great expierence at Infiniti of West Chester. Thanks to Steve Capano we found exactly what we were looking for after 100's of website searches.... He is extremely professional and on the ball with every detail. It is clear his customers are his #1 priority. He even went out and took special pictures just for us and texted them to us since we live almost 2 hours away. From what we expierenced the whole staff was friendly, right down to our loan specialist Joe Kicinsk, who was extremely helpful plus got us a lower rate. We highly recommend Steve Capano and this dealership if you're looking for a new or used vehicle.

April 25, 2015

Infinity of West Chester is a first rate organization. I recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

January 1, 2014

During sale process was told second key was to be provided. But, "couldn't locate" ! Was finally sent a second key but for a different car. Therefor, ...second key did not work. Refused to correct. New key from other dealer was $240 due to programming. Dealer ignored requests to stand behind sale statements, promises. GET EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU PAY THEM, cause . . .

October 21, 2013

Bought my Lexus RX 350 here and everyone was very helpful. The process went very smooth and I will definately keep this dealership in mind when I buy ...again!

October 14, 2013

Bought a used Nissan Altima Hybrid. Had a good selection of cars across their three dealerships. Well treated without a hard sell. Myke was knowledgea...ble and helpful, though I did a lot of research on my own about hybrids, batteries and repair costs. Of course, once we were ready to talk about a deal, they brought in a manager. Still, a good experience.

December 29, 2012

We went to Infiniti of West Chester to purchase a 2006 Honda Pilot. With in the first few days of purchasing the check engine light came on and it tur...ned out the Honda needed a catalytic converter. Sean, our salesman, and Nick, the Sales manager compensated us with 2 really great deals. Either they would fix the converter or they would give us a fabulous deal on a different 2006 Honda Pilot that had way better features. We decided on the better Honda. The entire time dealing with Sean, we did not feel pressured into a sale. He was very nice, easy going and not a typical salesperson. All of the staff was very respectful and patient. We would definitely recommend Infiniti of West Chester and we would definitely recommend Sean.

INFINITI of West Chester