Freeman Motor Company

Call This Dealer

Used

• First Class Dealership! - Classy car
    September 20, 2017

I purchased a 2014 MB C 250 sport/Luxury in February of 2017. The car is beyond my expectations. This particular car had many options not generally... seen in most C class vehicles and with low mileage. Still, I believe I paid an extremely fair price for the car. The car is a joy to drive and handles like a much more expensive car and looks like it too! It's pure class! And as an added bonus, the 4 cylinder turbo sport engine gets terrific mileage. Just a wonderful, wonderful car. My salesperson, Jason was extremely kind, helpful, patient and very knowledgeable about the car, the brand as well as the other vehicles in the showroom. The rest of the sales team were also very accommodating and engaging, asking if I needed anything such as coffee or water. The terrific gal in the finance department (I sincerely apologize for forgetting her name) was so kind and super efficient! Thank you! Thank you! The dealership and its location in Portland is beautiful and the indoor showroom makes shopping for a car a very pleasant experience indeed. My husband and I have often told our friends about Freeman Motor Company and encourage them to visit. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Freeman Motor Company and we'll be back, but I'm keeping my beautiful MB C-class!

ml 350
    September 30, 2017

Was a little disappointed, I had my heart set on a particular car which had a discrepancy with the car fax report and the dealer, however was late...r corrected .

Buyer
    July 14, 2017

My husband and I can honestly say that this was a wonderful experience. Great selection of luxury cars. Jason Copeland Was a great person to work with.... He went above any expectations we had.

Excellent experience...
    November 1, 2016

I was hesitant to purchase a vehicle over the Internet, but my experience with Freeman Motor Co was outstanding. My salesman, Jason, went above and b...eyond to ensure that I was comfortable with the purchase of my Audi TTS. He shot a five minute video walk around of the vehicle and was a great advocate for me when I asked to have the convertible top repaired. The finance manager, Adam, made everything simple and painless. The dealership picked me up at the airport and escorted me to the dealership where I met Jason, who happened to meet me on his day off. He walked through the features of the Audi with me, and handed over the keys to my beautiful car...with a new soft top! The entire experience was exceptional, and I will not hesitate to purchase my next car from Freeman Motor Company.

one word AMAZING
    September 21, 2016

My wife and I went to Freeman Motors Company to look at some Mercedes. Zach Broberg was very helpful, professional, and patient. He answered all the q...uestions we asked, but he would refer to his team if he was unsure of the answer. To me, that showed me that he cared about his customer. It wasn't only about making a sale it was about customer satisfaction. Zach stood by what their mission statement is, he treated us like a friend not pushy at all. My wife decided to get a mercedes but was not happy with her decision because the vehicle was too small for our lifestyle. Zach and his sales manager assisted us and they were so willing to help that before we drove back Zach was already asking us what vehicles we wanted to look at. He was prepared when we got there so the process would be much quicker. Zach went above and beyond what any typical car salesman would do and exceeded our expectations of purchasing a vehicle. If you're looking for a car and not only want a great car, but the whole package I recommend you to go to Freeman Motors Company or to anyone who wants to buy a European car. The guy to go to when you get there....hands down Zach Broberg! Thank you Zach, you were AWESOME!

Not pushy very informative will be visiting soon
    June 28, 2016

Contacted for info and they were informative and not pushy which is what I needed.

Great Experience
    February 15, 2016

Purchased a BMW this weekend from Adam, and it was easily the best car buying experience I've ever had. I'm from the Seattle area, and when I called h...e walked around the car and described everything in full detail. There was no sales pressure and they were reasonable in their negotiations. Including the test drive, I was in and out in about 90 minutes. Would recommend to anyone looking to purchase a quality vehicle.

A+ inventory, great prices, and service
    December 2, 2015

Work with Brendon on a 2013 MBZ E400. Negotiated a bit down from Freeman's already aggressive pricing. Brendon was low pressure and, most importantly,... just as responsive to take care of some post-sale items on my behalf. You'd be fortunate to work with him, but after speaking with the other sales staff perceive them all as knowledgeable and polished. Must be the company culture. Looked at CPO MBZ's at the local Portland area dealerships, but opted to go with Freeman's vehicle with much better pricing. Will definitely recommend and look at Freeman's first for my next gently used European car.

very helpful and professional
    November 11, 2015

I visited the showroom, met with one their sales executives, and enjoyed the entire experience. Didn't find the car I wanted, but would sure go back i...f I am ever in the market in the future.

Great showroom and buying experience
    September 20, 2015

Stumbled upon Freeman Motors when I found my diesel MB 350 in an on line search. The showroom is beautiful, the quality of their inventory is spectacu...lar. It was a totally no pressure buying experience and they gave me a decent price on my trade in. The car was in fantastic condition and I have had zero problems with it. Jason was a great sales person. Recently brought in my 2003 SL500 which I purchased elsewhere, which was a mistake. That said Jeff and Briana have taken great care of me and the new car. The service department is great! I totally recommend these folks for anybody looking for a high quality used European make car and good service. I just wish they were more easily accessible from Vancouver.

Freeman Motor Company