(4.7) 1510 reviews

New Used Service

1510 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Keffer Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Best service
    April 23, 2017

Bought a new Tuscan and I love it! James Brown is the best!

• I love the way the trip me
    February 15, 2018

I'm happy for my new car I love the I recommend this Diller to buy you own car sonata in elantra the best cards

• We bought a preowned Sonata
    February 13, 2018

We have bought our last 4 cars here they give excellent customer service!! They were quick this last time we were only there about 3 and a half hours!... Y'all are the greatest. I love my new car!!

Keffer Hyundai

We're thrilled you've continued to work with us here at the dealership and we look forward to working with you more in the future! Thank you for your ...feedback!

• Zachary Robison did a great job!
    February 9, 2018

Zachary Robison did a fantastic job helping navigate through the whole process and was very patient with in service of the vehicle’s features making ...the experience great

Thanks for your fantastic review of Zachary! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback, Randy.

• Deal with new firends
    February 1, 2018

I had a great experience with Marcio, who let me do an awesome testdrive and showed me the car and all it???s details. I definately recommend to get t...he car at Keffer Hyundai

Keffer Hyundai

Thanks so much for your review, Patrick! We appreciate your recommendation, and you for choosing Keffer Hyundai!

• Buying a G-90
    January 29, 2018

We leased a new G-90 last week and had a good experience at the Dealership. Usually it is such a hassle to get a new car but this time Jimmy worked w...ith us and made it a nice, easy experience!

We're glad you felt that this new-car buying experience was so great! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Thanks, Cindy!

• Wonderful Sales Men & Dealership
    January 25, 2018

The service was wonderful. They were honest. They took there time explaining and showing me everything. I apologize that I can't remember the finance ...guy, but he was wonderful also. I am not good with names. He was very professional and personable. This also includes the manager . .

Keffer Hyundai

We're glad you felt the service was wonderful and you had a great experience! Thank you for choosing Keffer Hyundai!

• The best car buying experiemce ever.
    January 24, 2018

I have bought a lot of cars and i would have to say that keffer hyundai is the best. Jimmy is an upfront honest salesman. He was very courteous to me ...with my questions. I felt like family at the dealership. The best car buying experience ever. Dan (the finance salesman) was completely upfront with what i could afford and was willing to help me get the car. If you are in the market for a car, definitely try them first.

Keffer Hyundai

Thank you for your fantastic review of Jimmy, Dan and the dealership as a whole. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow and continues to give... us motivation for the future. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Keffer Hyundai!

• Excellent customer service!
    January 22, 2018

All interactions prior to my visit to the dealership were in a timely manner and very professional. The interactions were transparent and everything o...ffered to me was delivered. Customer service was top notch. Every step of the process was properly explained. Can???t say enough good things about Brandon and Justin!

Keffer Hyundai

We're glad you felt you had a fantastic experience at the dealership! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of Brandon and Justin. We're ...grateful for your feedback and hope to work with you again in the future here at the dealership!

• My first car
    January 17, 2018

This was my first car and even though there was a lot of detail, Brandon made sure I¿ was very comfortable through the entire process. I¿ will be send...ing anyone I¿ know who needs a car to this amazing dealership.

We're glad Brandon was able to make your experience a fantastic one! We hope to work with you again in the future here at the dealership. Thanks, Cier...ra.

9010 E Independence Blvd Matthews, NC 28105