Keffer Hyundai

75 reviews

• April 23, 2017

Bought a new Tuscan and I love it! James Brown is the best!

November 5, 2018

Great buying experience, our salesman Chuck was fantastic he listened to what we were looking for in a vehicle then brought one around for us to try...... Short time later I was out the door with my 2018 Tuscon... Loving it! Thanks again Chuck!

October 8, 2018

I had been emailing Shelene back and forth for three days about a specific vehicle. I had scheduled an appointment to come test drive and we had been negotiating... the price via email. On the way to the dealership (it is a 90 minute drive from my house) I sent an email asking for an out-the-door price. I received no response. Upon arriving at the dealership for my appointment, I was informed that five minutes prior to my arrival, the vehicle had been sent out with another buyer for a test drive and that buyer would be purchasing a vehicle. After driving an hour and a half to purchase a vehicle that we had been talking about for three days, they sold it right out from under me. I am FURIOUS. Terrible customer service. Will never be back or recommend to anyone.

Hi Elizabeth, we thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership as it helps us improve. We are sorry tha...t you had a negative experience and would like to talk further about this situation. Please feel free to contact: Gabriel Faria at 704-233-7085. At your earliest convenience. Thank you.

October 5, 2018

If your looking for friendly salespeople this is the place to go if your looking for a dealer ship that stands behind their cars this isn't it ,spent... 8000 cash and the next day found water in the driver floor they said bring it back a few days later didn't make it as my sun roof blew off going down I 85 they fixed it and said that was my water problem in my floor ,it wasn t can't get a phone call back from them after dropping 8000 cash on a used car this isn't a place I would shop ever again for a car and advise to stay away

Hi Roger, we thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership as it helps us improve. We are sorry that yo...u had a negative experience and would like to talk further about this situation. Please feel free to contact: Gabriel Faria at 704-233-7085. At your earliest convenience. Thank you.

August 9, 2018

Tried to buy a car for my son. We had test drove it several times. Car Guru's said their price, $23,999, was a fair price. I wanted a good price.... I estimated the diff was $500 and offered them 23,500. They insisted I come in. I'm too busy to spend all afternoon in a dealership. They would not work with me on the phone. They were not sure of my "commitment." I added sales tax to my offer and gave them an out the door offer. They came back with an $1,100 difference. Offered to meet them half way. No dice. Still looking. Hope to have my son in a ride by the end of this weekend! :-) Their sales guy was nice, but their an old fashioned typical dealer, and he was hidebound in what he could do.

Hi John, we thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership as it helps us improve. We are sorry that you... had a negative experience and would like to talk further about this situation. Please feel free to contact: Gabriel Faria at 704-233-7085. At your earliest convenience. Thank you.

July 5, 2018

Very nice all away around the board william did a great an everyone was on point with what they had to do.we will go back again

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Pierre! We can't wait to work with you again in the future! Take care.

June 19, 2018

Great purchasing experience! Thanks James Brown! If I am ever in need again to purchase a car I definitely will come back to Keffer Hyundai.

Hi Stephanie, we thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We can't wait to work with you again in the future!

June 16, 2018

Walked in 5 min till closing and the treated me like the doors just opened ! First time buying a car and best experience I ever had ! Wonderful service... ! Daniel B Faria helped me get to my goal !

Alexis, we are thrilled to hear about your great first car buying experience! We hope to see you again soon. Welcome to the Keffer family!

June 12, 2018

forced a extended warranty and lied that it was necessary to get the deal. It took 2 months to get it cancelled and it still kept the loan at an amount... above what was quoted.

Please call Gabriel Faria at 704-233-7085 so we can learn a little more about your experience. We're very sorry to hear you had a negative experi...ence. We'd like to find out a little more about this so we can hopefully improve the situation.

June 7, 2018

Just bought a new Santa Fe Sport (2018) since my lease was expiring on my 2016 Santa Fe. It was such an excellent buying experience - very smooth with... no pressure. Very seamless! Tom Mills is the absolute best!!!

Keisha, we are so happy to hear about your positive experience at the dealership with Tom! Congrats on the Santa Fe Sport! And welcome to the Keffer f...amily!