Keffer Hyundai

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 72 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 23, 2017

Bought a new Tuscan and I love it! James Brown is the best!

August 9, 2018

Tried to buy a car for my son. We had test drove it several times. Car Guru's said their price, $23,999, was a fair price. I wanted a good price.... I estimated the diff was $500 and offered them 23,500. They insisted I come in. I'm too busy to spend all afternoon in a dealership. They would not work with me on the phone. They were not sure of my "commitment." I added sales tax to my offer and gave them an out the door offer. They came back with an $1,100 difference. Offered to meet them half way. No dice. Still looking. Hope to have my son in a ride by the end of this weekend! :-) Their sales guy was nice, but their an old fashioned typical dealer, and he was hidebound in what he could do.

July 5, 2018

Very nice all away around the board william did a great an everyone was on point with what they had to do.we will go back again

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Pierre! We can't wait to work with you again in the future! Take care.

June 19, 2018

Great purchasing experience! Thanks James Brown! If I am ever in need again to purchase a car I definitely will come back to Keffer Hyundai.

Hi Stephanie, we thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We can't wait to work with you again in the future!

June 16, 2018

Walked in 5 min till closing and the treated me like the doors just opened ! First time buying a car and best experience I ever had ! Wonderful service... ! Daniel B Faria helped me get to my goal !

Alexis, we are thrilled to hear about your great first car buying experience! We hope to see you again soon. Welcome to the Keffer family!

June 12, 2018

forced a extended warranty and lied that it was necessary to get the deal. It took 2 months to get it cancelled and it still kept the loan at an amount... above what was quoted.

Please call Gabriel Faria at 704-233-7085 so we can learn a little more about your experience. We're very sorry to hear you had a negative experi...ence. We'd like to find out a little more about this so we can hopefully improve the situation.

June 7, 2018

Just bought a new Santa Fe Sport (2018) since my lease was expiring on my 2016 Santa Fe. It was such an excellent buying experience - very smooth with... no pressure. Very seamless! Tom Mills is the absolute best!!!

Keisha, we are so happy to hear about your positive experience at the dealership with Tom! Congrats on the Santa Fe Sport! And welcome to the Keffer f...amily!

June 1, 2018

Keffer Hyundai was great to work with. Knowledgeable and hassle free. Overall very accommodating and was an easier process than anticipated. Lewis Gobble... is the man!

Hi Eric! We are happy to hear your experience at the dealership was an excellent one! We hope to see you soon! Thanks so much for the five star review...!

June 1, 2018

It is your responsibility to ask all the questions about featured the car has and doesn't have. Make no assumptions. We got the 360 camera and lost... the smart cruise on our Santa Fe Ultima. The dealer wanted us to take the full hit for buying another car with the full tech package and return our brand new car which would now be discounted as a used car! Instead of $2500 for the tech package, we would have to pay $6500.

Hi Randy, we understand your frustration. Please feel free to contact Gabriel Faria at 704-233-7085. At your earliest convenience about this situation.... Thank you.

May 31, 2018

I have bought or leased 5 Hyundai Sonata's from Keffer over the last 7 years. These cars have improved every year and are an exceptional value. James... Brown was my sales person on my last two cars. James is the consummate sales person and is outstanding. He streamlines the process and continually contacted me before, during and after my purchases and always kept in touch to fully understand my family's buying and vehicle needs.

Hi Terry! So happy to hear your time spent with James at the dealership was a positive experience! If you ever need anything, let us know! Your five s...tar rating is greatly appreciated!