1414 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Keffer Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Best service

Bought a new Tuscan and I love it! James Brown is the best!

Bought a new Tuscan and I love it! James Brown is the best!

• An enjoyable experience!
    November 22, 2017

Keffer Hyundai

Thank you for your kind rating! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

This has to be the most Honest car dealership i have ever purchased a vehicle from. Honesty and integrity seem to be their motto! Thanks for the Great experience!👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

• G an R
    November 17, 2017

Keffer Hyundai

Brandon was great with the whole car deal. Enjoyed getting to know him.didnot like the guy in finance, try to push tire warranty on me. Everything else was great.

Keffer Hyundai

Thank you for the high rating, Greg. We're glad Brandon was able to make your experience a good one. As always if you have any additional feedback we would be more than happy to hear from you to get a little more context. Please don't hesitate to reach out. You can contact Gabriel Faria at: 704-233-7085, so that we can attempt to gain some information.

• Great Job!
    November 17, 2017

Tom Mills was outstanding start to finish and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied! I am very please with my new car!

Keffer Hyundai

Thank you for the high rating and stellar review! We're glad Tom was able to go above and beyond your expectations and we hope to see you again at the dealership!

• Bought a used truck

This place was by far the best place I have ever bought a car. I would recommend this place to anyone friendly face and awsome people, they go the extra mile to get you what you want

• Great service all around!
    November 16, 2017

Just found my new dealership family. Definitely impressed with the way the staff made me feel while helping me find just what I needed. A new 2018 Hyundai Elantra. I???m in love with my new vehicle thanks to Keffer Hyundai!

• This is my 5th car from Keffer!!
    November 15, 2017

Keffer Hyundai

We're glad you feel you'll continue to return to us in the future! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we appreciate your feedback.

I will keep coming back to Keffer each time I need a new vehicle because of the people, the Service, and the quality of the cars for the amount of money I???m spending. I wouldn???t shop anywhere else! And, hey, they support the Panthers, too!

• Great Service

Great Service. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!

Great Service. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!

• I loved the customer service at Hyundai! Best experience!
    November 12, 2017

Keffer Hyundai

We're glad you enjoyed your experience! Feedback like yours is what helps make everyone's experience better, and we thank you for it.

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Hyundai! It was a great experience and I would recommend this dealership to anyone!! Thank you for your amazing customer service!

Keffer Hyundai

• I???m love with my new car
    November 11, 2017

Keffer Hyundai

We're glad you're enjoying your new car! Thank you for your high praise of Marcio, and for choosing us as your go-to dealership!

Omg! I???m so happy with my new car! Excellent customer service, A great experience. So far so good! Marcio Almeida excellent person thanks you so much for find me the right car for me!