New 888-273-4680 Dealer Website
Used 888-842-1960 Email Dealer
Service 888-828-8692

937 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Keffer Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Great customer service

Thank you so very much for choosing us! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

I worked with Niles in sales and he was very great. Considerate of my time and willing to help in anyway. I ended up not buying from him just because it wasn't the best time for me. But when it is, I am going back to Keffer!

• SFR
    February 17, 2017

Could not have been a better experience. Everyone listened to what I wanted and did everything they could to accommodate me. Jeff and Scott were great.

• Pleased with my car and my experience
    February 16, 2017

From greeting at door, to the persons below that I interacted with, all were courteous, informative, responsive, and patient. We had come one day, then came back the next day for our final decision, and working out the details.

• Absolutely Incredible!
    February 15, 2017

This dealership is THE BEST I have ever been to! These guys can work amazing deals for you that far surpass reasonable expectations. The representatives work hard for the customer, not the sale. I wouldn't place any dealer above Keffer Hyundai in Mathews. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable, they have crazy incentives, and I even received a complimentary free tank of gas for the long trip home. Well worth the 2+ hour drive round trip!

• See previous Notes..
    February 15, 2017

See above notes. Great service. Tom Mills did his usual superior job of finding the right vehicle- as requested. I called early in the day and asked if he had any time later in the day to make it happen or would the next day be better. He called back around 3:30 pm...I was there by 5....and we were off to the races.

• Ezcellent
    February 12, 2017

Keffer Hyundai

Thank you so very much for your review and for your business! We appreciate it!

Love keffer! The service an sales deoartment are excelkent. JJ was excellent to work with. Very professional. We moved from Syracuse and have used you ever since. Very pleased with all of your staff.

Keffer Hyundai

Thank you so very much for your review and for your business! We appreciate it!

• great dealershi[
    February 11, 2017

Keffer Hyundai

Thank you for choosing to be a part of the Keffer Hyundai family! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Really enjoyed the service everyone was helpful and really made me comfortable about my purchase. Everyone was really knowledgeable and provided a great deal on information.

Keffer Hyundai

• Great! The crew was so kind.
    February 11, 2017

Keffer Hyundai

Thank YOU for choosing us! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great! The crew was so kind. This shop is close to my home and well organized. They tried to understand my situation and condition. Thank you for the service.

• Great experence
    February 10, 2017

I am very pleased with the salesman and the staff at keffer New car sales . I was impressed with my salesman and the way the mangemt treated me.

Keffer Hyundai

Thank you so very much for your review and for choosing us! We look forward to working with you again!

• Excellent Service
    February 10, 2017

Was very pleased with the friendliness of the staff and their eagerness to help me in finding the Elantra Tec model and color I was looking for.

Keffer Hyundai

We're always here to help! Thank you for choosing us and enjoy your Elantra!

Keffer Hyundai

We're always here to help! Thank you for choosing us and enjoy your Elantra!