Steet-Ponte Ford Lincoln

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–12:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(315) 736-3381 (315) 736-3381

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Steet Ponte Ford Lincoln

A first rate repair shop in a stellar dealership. They are well known for their integrity and personal approach to the business. Personnel are always helpful, polite, knowledgeable and friendly.

2018 Ford Edge service on Monday May 20, 2019.

Shy and Cindi were especially courteous and helpful.

Service at Steet-Ponte Ford

All service was completed on time and satisfactory. The car wash at the end is always a plus

Steet Ponte Ford

My salesman, Phil Higgins went above and beyond to get me the right car.

Steet-Ponte Ford

The customer service here was outstanding. It took a full week for my car to be fixed, but I received calls with updates almost every day and was provided with a great loaner car as well.

Dealer response

We are so happy to hear of your great experience with our Service Department! We strive to provide top notch customer service, including updates and timely appointments. Please let us know if there's anything we can do in the future!

Awesome Experience

I was referred to Steet Mazda and let me tell you, the experience was enjoyable. From the moment we walked in, the atmosphere was family oriented and non pressure. I met with Joel (GM), who is extremely personable. We went over my options (to be honest my credit was not bad but not great) and in the end I was able to purchase a pre-owned Mazda 6! Joel and his team definitely worked extremely hard on my deal and I will be forever grateful. The closing process was just as easy and enjoyable with Trent. I even met Joe Steet himself who could not have been more charming. I would definitely recommend Steet Mazda on Commercial Drive.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation, Kimberly! We are thrilled to hear of your great experience. As a family owned and operated business, we treat all customers like family to make sure the process is easy and enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Service review...

Always take good care of my Lincoln, and they give it a wash too...nice touch.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Scott! We always wash every vehicle after a service appt :)

Steet Ponte Ford Service

I had my 2008 Mercury Milan in for service on January 2. 2019. As usual, I was most satisfied . While I had asked to have a problem with gas fill cap, they checked and could not find a cause at that time. They suggested I reschedule if problem recurred. I had also asked them to see if they had received a new airbag (as result of the recall). Thankfully they did check and replaced the air bag, saving me another appointment as well as making me very happy to consider the air bag recall finally resolved. Thanks to Ford Company AND Steet Ponte.

Dealer response

Mary, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great service

Awesome, done way before expected, very friendly, could use more parking spots though

2017 f350 powerstroke

I went to steet ponte ford looking for a 2017 super duty diesel. Phil Higgins did an exceptional job. This is the second vehicle I have bought from Phil, and would highly recommend him.