Russ Darrow Mazda

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 443 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

443 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Russ Darrow Mazda from DealerRater.com

• New Car Purchase
    November 21, 2011

I have now bought my fifth car from Russ Darrow Mazda. I like the "Low Pressure" approach,the excellent customer service and the honesty of the people... that work there.

It's great to have customers like you! Thank you for your continued business and enjoy your new car!!! Zoom Zoom!

Best car buying experience I???ve ever had!!
    April 15, 2018

My first interaction at the dealer was with JR who was so kind and helpful. He pages Don to assist me and man, am I glad that???s who he called. Don a...sked me what I was looking for and basically what did I need? He asked me questions so he could help me rather than just sale a vehicle to me. I can???t say that I remember any car salesman I???ve interacted with in the past but Don is definitely someone I???ll remember and hope to see if/or when I have to take my car in. I can???t believe how good my experience was at Russ Darrow Mazda, specially b/c the first time I went in I left without making a purchase. They weren???t pushy and were genuinely interested in helping me make my decision without pressure. I made an appointment to come back almost a week later but ended up going a day early and Don was kind enough to stay throughout the process even though he had other arrangements after 5pm when he was off. Once in the process of purchasing my new vehicle I met Alex who answered every annoying question I had about what I was signing, and he did so with a smile and it was no bother at all. (Of course it shouldn???t be a bother but I say that b/c a lot of places don???t make u feel comfortable or it turns into a battle of them trying to talk u into something you???re not sure about.) But Don, Alex and JR made me feel comfortable to disagree or question the options I was given or to say no or maybe. I couldn???t be happier with the experience. They were happy to help me and it showed. I???m so glad I went to the Greenfield location and I???m so happy with my car. I got a 2017 Mazda CX-5 Grand Select. I???m still in disbelief b/c this vehicle and my experience were so amazing. Thank you again Don, Alex and JR, and it was so great to meet Gary too. Very happy to see smiling helpful faces!!

Best customer service
    April 12, 2018

They have the Best customer service. The really listened to my wants and needs and gave me it without being pushy. Gave me a great deal and felt pr...ices were really fair. Thank you Dale, Alex and Gary.

Great experience
    April 11, 2018

My wife and I went in to get new vehicles. They were able to find two vehicles we loved ac worked with us on pricing. Overall a great experience!

Quick service
    April 10, 2018

Went in for an oil.change which went fine but was disappointed that no one talked to me about the check boxes that needed attention on the form that t...hey filled out. Didn't realize I was due for a tire rotation until I got home and read the form. Now I have to make a Separate appointment for that which is annoying.

Excellent Service
    April 10, 2018

I love my new Mazda3. Everyone at the dealership is very kind and helpful. I took my car home for the first time and realized there was a scratch in t...he front of the car (probably just from people walking through the lot). We called the dealership and they had us bring it in the next day so it could be buffed out. Jason is very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable through my first car buying experience. I highly recommend him.

Jason Mertens

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Easy and quick service- painless experience!
    April 9, 2018

I went into Russ Darrow on a Thursday evening for an ad for a car from AutoTrader.com, and I worked with Marty. There was a price differentiation bet...ween the ad and the dealership price, and they honored the ad pricing for me. I wasn???t intending to purchase the car, only to check it out, but with the end price that I got, I couldn???t pass up the deal! Walked out with my ideal car for a great price. Post-purchase, I noticed that the car hadn???t been detailed as promised, so I called the next morning and the manager, Nick, made it happen the next day. Because they were backed up, I received a loaner car so I get back to work while they finished, and it was an easy fix. Great customer service by the whole team!!!

Nic Distasio

General Sales Manager

Marty Peters

Sales and Leasing Consultant

2017 Mazda6 Sport ~ Jill
    April 9, 2018

Sales Consultant Jason Mertens was professional, informative, knowledgeable & made me feel comfortable. He went the extra mile after the purchase to s...how me vehicle features.

Excellent experience
    April 7, 2018

Ron was awesome and professional. He was very helpful in our decision making process and made the experience enjoyable. We will definitely be back t...o buy our next car from him! Thank you Ron!

Quick and easy.
    April 4, 2018

Purchased our lexus a week ago. Phenomenal! Jason worked with us, and was a great help. Being at a Mazda dealership and lexus not being his strong po...int he still answered all our questions. English not being our first language he was very patient and understanding for us. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Russ Darrow Mazda