New 888-211-3015 Dealer Website
Service 888-296-2859

4.5
46 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Porsche Lehi from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing service

Daniel and the team at Audi/Porsche in Lehi are incredible. The staff stayed late to make sure I got the car that i wanted. They were so helpful with finding the right car for me within my budget. I am more than happy with my experience.

• terrible

terrible customer service from the start. Watch out for terrible trade in values they offer!

• Daniel is awesome to work with! Great experience!

Just bought my second car through him. What a true professional! He is very honest and I feel like he has my best interests in mind!

• Great Service, Daniel Eastman @ Ken Garff

I spoke with a couple of dealerships and decided to purchase my 2012 991 from Ken Garff. The salesperson I dealt with the entire time was Daniel Eastman. If you want to buy a Porsche, he is the gentleman to deal with. Very attentive, respectful and polite. He takes the Porsche brand to another level of professionalism. I purchased my vehicle from Ken Garff in Utah even though I am located in New Jersey. It takes trust in order to make a long distance transaction work and with Daniel it was easy to build that bridge. If you are interested in purchasing a Porsche Daniel is the person to speak to.

• Great Sales Person - Daniel Eastman from Ken Garff

• Great Experience!!

Ken Garff Audi won my business! I was shopping around for a new car lease. I had received many quotes from different dealerships. But at the end of the day Ken Garff Audi by far won my business. The sales staff and facility top notch. I got an awesome car for a great price. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a new or used Audi to stop in, you won't regret it.

• Purchased a Porsche

Had a really good time with Daniel, he was extremely helpful and would highly recommend him as your sales person!

• I highly recommend Ken Garff!!

Buying a new Porsche is a complex and demanding situation for sure. Our sales representative at Ken Garff Porsche was Daniel Eastman. Daniel deserves the very highest recommendation from us. And, he knew about, and could explain, every nut and bolt in the car. He was our expert teacher and professional adviser throughout every step in the process. It was great having a sales representative demonstrate such a caring interest in the customer! We highly recommend Ken Garff Porsche. F/C C

• Wonderful experience!

Awesome experience! Daniel Eastman is just a wonderful salesman with lots of experience. I have no negatives to mention. Highly recommend Daniel and the dealership!

• This dealership was awesome!!

This dealership was awesome!! They were very accommodating and even drove 2 hours to deliver my car to me. Everyone was so nice and answered all questions I had without being pushy.