Sparks Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used

Customer
    February 16, 2018

I just spent two and three 3/4 hours, with a scheduled appointment, to replace 2 tires! I would consider that extremely poor service or scheduling.

new car
    September 16, 2017

Everyone was friendly and very helpful. Tim, Jay, and Troy were great to work with and made me feel like I was part of the Sparks family.

Excellent service and overall experience.
    April 5, 2016

I was well pleased with my experience, especially with the salesman, John Vilardi. No pressure and very accommodating. This is the third Toyota I have... purchased at Sparks, and each time have been well satisfied.

Great buying experience
    December 19, 2014

Went to Sparks looking for a used Tacoma truck in speaking with Michael Holmes we found a New truck in our price range with a payment we could afford ...as retirees. Michael had all the time we needed to decide on our vehicle. well in one visit we had our new vehicle and it was ready to drive home. but since we were not really out to buy we did not have our check book so Michael followed us back to the house to give him the check for the down payment, prior to going back to the house we were told we could drop off the check tomorrow if we like. Michael and the rest of the Sparks team were great and made the car buying experience a pleasure. Looking for a Toyota or a Scion be sure to look Michael up when you get to the dealership you won't be disappointed.

Sparks Toyota