The Import Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Impressive honesty and ethics!
    May 24, 2015

Ok, sit down when you read this for it is the truth. I purchased a 2010 Ford Edge that was in very nice shape. On my drive back to Montana I discovere...d a problem with the air conditioning. I had the Ford dealer in my hometown diagnose it and was stunned to find the fault was a $600 part that necessitated removing the entire dash at $900+ labor to install it. I e-mailed The Import Warehouse stating my disgust and was expecting the usual used car "caveat emptor," they could care less response. Robert's reply e-mail blew me away. They would cover the cost of fixing the vehicle if I would pay $400 of the estimated $1500+ cost, or buy the vehicle back for the original price I paid. I had already ordered the part from my Ford dealer so Robert said they would cover the labor. It took the Import Mechanics almost 2 days to install the part. I couldn't believe how courteous and honest they were. I have raced and worked on cars all my life and I know what is what, when it comes to the mechanical aspects of a vehicle, besides my Teutonic meticulousness about vehicles. I never before have written a review of a car dealer having in truth never been completely satisfied. But I cannot state enough how honest and ethically I was treated and how utterly pleased I was with their response to the problem. You cannot go wrong purchasing a car from The Import Warehouse or having it serviced at their shop The Import Mechanics. My esteemed thanks to Robert and Michael.

Amazing customer service
    March 3, 2018

These guys work for you when you're there. This was the simplest, best no pressure car buying experience. I recommend going here, I absolutely would. ...Great job guys.

Grreat place for a luxury used car
    March 30, 2017

I bought my car with this dealership and recommend anyone who is in the market for a luxury used car visit them. If you do not like car sales people, ...you should talk to them. Great selection, great prices, great service.

Happy
    December 17, 2016

Its only been a few days, but I am happy. Fair and honest. I suspect my next car is coming from JC and the boys too.

Would work with them again
    November 23, 2016

Very friendly and professional staff. No pressure. Easy to organize a test drive. Unfortunately, the numbers couldn't come together so I did not buy t...he vehicle. I would go there again if the opportunity presented itself.

Import Warehouse-best car purchase experience
    March 9, 2015

I'm completely blown away! This was the BEST car purchase I've ever made!! I never imagined buying a car could be stress-free, but it was. There were ...no sales pitches to dodge, extra hidden fees or haggling negotiations. Not once did I feel manipulated. I actually had fun, learned a lot and felt supportive and inspired. At every turn, I received honest and direct guidance to help me select the best car to fit my needs with no pressure or impatience with my process. They have the lowest prices (I'd been searching for months) and a high class inventory of luxury cars that turn over quickly. They didn't have the color I wanted in stock but found it quickly and had it transported to Denver. I had issues with the car I was selling and they offered to inspect it, provide a car rental at an extremely low price. They are socially responsible and contribute $100 of your car purchase to a charity of your choice. My experience with the team was above and beyond my expectations. It's clear that their business model is based on more than just selling cars, they create relationships and give back to the community, which is inspiring to me. I will refer all my friends to IW and never buy a car anywhere else again.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!
    October 23, 2014

I can't say enough about my experience at Import Warehouse! I went in looking for a used Audi and they had a nice selection to choose from. I was gree...ted by JC and he was a pleasure to work with, absolutely no pressure! I found a great A6, negotiated a nice price and picked it up 2 days later. The entire process was so easy and stress free. I can't imagine buying a car anywhere else!

Quick to respond
    May 6, 2014

Even though I did not end purchasing my car here they were very prompt to contact me and discuss their inventory Polite and courteous I would recommen...d at least checking them out Nate

How all car dealers should operate
    May 5, 2014

I went to Import Warehouse to check out a car they received on a trade. JC is completely welcoming, non pressure and wants to work for the customer. T...he experience was so awesome, I wanted to buy the car just because I like the experience. However, the car was just too small for my needs and as they don't usually have those makes or models there wasn't an alternative purchase that could be arranged. I would go back and give Import Warehouse my business whenever it was a mutual deal. You feel like a partner in the transaction not just $$.

Best buying experience ever
    November 13, 2012

These guys are pros. If you get frustrated by in your face sales people, pushy environments, awkward discussions, and confusing "sticker prices" this... place is for you. They have the best selection of pre-owned, luxury all-wheel drive imports in town. The service they provide is impeccable, and because you aren't paying for marble floors, huge lots, and espresso machines, you are getting the best deal on your vehicle. Financing was easy, the car is BEAUTIFUL, and I can't wait to shop there again. We saved 7k alone on our purchase vs. buying the same car with more mileage at a dealership...that included a 100k full warranty (optional)..although highly recommended if you have ever owned a German all wheel drive vehicle with turbo. TRY THIS PLACE, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

The Import Warehouse