Fairway Ford Lincoln Subaru

New 877-582-8004 Dealer Website
Used 855-244-0883 Email Dealer
Service 855-627-5523

• Great experience with Jeff Smith

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Fairway Ford Lincoln. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the revi...

Jeff and crew were friendly, efficient and fair. He knew the products and financing options and was a great guide through the process. You can tell that he loves Subaru and his excitement for the car is noticeable. I will recommend family and friends to Jeff and his folks. Great experience!

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Fairway Ford Lincoln. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

• Mr. Jack

Made appt. was early went right in and completed the service. Very pleased

Made appt. was early went right in and completed the service. Very pleased

• service

Fast service did more than expected everything was explained that was done and the bill was gone over

• Great Experience

This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Love Fairway Ford!

Melissa, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Love Fairway Ford!

• Service call

Everyone was so nice and helpful. They made me feel as if I was still an important customer after the sale.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Michael! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Great Ford Dealer & Service team

Fairway Service and the Sales team are Great... I have been a long time customer and have always been well taken care of. Whether purchasing or getting service I have come away with confidence in their team

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Paul! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Very satisfied

Easy , worked me right in when I called late on a Saturday

Easy , worked me right in when I called late on a Saturday

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Steven! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Travis Hamrick

Tony was literally one of the best salesman I've ever worked with. His patience and willingness to ensure a pleasant buying experiment went above and beyond. I will be doing business with Fairway Ford again real soon.

• F350 motor oil service

I was very satisfied with the service. I dropped my truck, you started right on time and took no longer than 45 minutes till I was back on the road. Outstanding!! Very professional.

• Fairway Service

Everything was great. Staff is very service oriented. My car was serviced quickly.