Steve White Volkswagen Audi

4.4
  • Everything Just Right

From the time I arrived to the time I left, I was treated like a guest with several different people checking to make sure I didn't need anything-The service people were friendly and got the job done right on schedule as they have both times that I have been there-Ranny from Anderson

• not really a fan

1. used vehicle was overpriced., It was a nice car, but they refused to move on the price at all. Research supports the overpriced remark, and I did locate another vehicle (same make and model) that was newer, had less mileage, and was lower priced. 2. will lowball your trade (I know this as a fact, since I did find a vehicle at another dealer, and they gave me $2000 more for my trade than Steve White had proposed). 3. as I needed to finance, they attempted to obtain deal on the vehicle by showing 3 different scenarios for monthly payments. When asked what the interest rate was, the answer was that it was a standard rate and it would be worked on later. Yet, they needed my signature to agree. (after I left, I used a loan calculator to figure out the interest rate proposed, and it was 17%). 4. small talk between myself and the salesperson was ok, except his attempt at humor of saying that he wore an arm wrap because a shark almost bit off his arm. Another salesperson walked by at that time and chuckled. Now, I'm not that gullible, but I don't know this guy at all and felt this type of a joke was meant to humiliate me in front of his peers (I think he realized that the deal was falling apart at that time). My advice: when presenting a deal to a customer, show everything, including interest rates, and .exactly what those other charges mean on the purchase order.

• Worst experience

I've had the worst experience! Bought a used car and it stopped middle of 85 in rush hour 5 days after I bought it! They "fixed" it only to do the same thing a few hours later! Got it back and 30 days later it breaks down again. This time they refuse to fix it! Absolutely the worst service and sales!

• Steve White Audi - A+

Everything about this place makes you feel good about the decision you made to buy an Audi. Very courteous, very professional and accommodating beyond expectation. Wouldn't take my Audi anywhere else.

• Amazing service

Randy and the service team does an excellent job of handling and repairing my cars. They are solutions oriented and flexible always going the extra mile. It s pleasure to work with an organization where you feel valued as a customer. You guys are the best!

• Audi fan

Excellent service. They always communicate and keep you updated. Great loaner program with no hassles. Above and beyond the normal service today!

• Wonderful place and wonderful people

The best Audi service that I've ever been to, and the employees are constantly trying to improve, even though no improvement is needed.

• Emergency Tire Replacement

I had a flat tire, and needed quick service. Drove to Steve White Audi without an appointment. They replaced the tire and had me back in my car in less than an hour. First class facility, first class service and a perfect customer experience.

• TR car search

Looking for a car online. Very attentive sales person with appropriate follow up.

• recall for Audi Q5

Amazing service and best experience ever than any other car I have ever owned!!!!!!