Steve White Volkswagen Audi

New 888-412-2821 Dealer Website
Used 888-412-5702 Email Dealer
Service 888-270-9742

• Everything Just Right

From the time I arrived to the time I left, I was treated like a guest with several different people checking to make sure I didn't need anything-The service people were friendly and got the job done right on schedule as they have both times that I have been there-Ranny from Anderson

• recall for Audi Q5

Amazing service and best experience ever than any other car I have ever owned!!!!!!

• Service You Can Trust

In December 2016, my husband and I brought our 2012 Volkswagen Passat to get some services done. We had previously came before tot he service department but it was only for recall work. This time we wanted to get our brakes inspected and an oil change for our car. We had the pleasure of working with Ryan and he is so wonderful to deal with. We brought our car in thinking it needed brakes and Ryan called us and gave his honest opinion in regards to us not really needing brakes on our car yet. We asked more questions in regards to whether or not we needed to get more services done and he explained to us what his expert opinion was on what we needed at the moment. He told us that more than anything our spark plugs needed to be replaced because they never were. We needed up having our oil changed and spark plugs changed and the car runs smoother than it has in a while. Ryan could have easily told us that we needed brakes (even though we didn't) and he could have upsold tons of other things to us. We respect and appreciate the fact that he was very honest with us and we love how knowledgeable he is about the cars! The service department was clean and the kids play area was great as our kids were with us. We will definitely bring our Passat back for all of its service needs. Thank you so much Ryan for your outstanding customer service!!!

• Customer service

Absolutely the best service l have ever experienced. Friendly, knowageable staff. Above and beyond the normal anywhere else. First rate service for the great Audi brand!

• Terrible Comminication within the Dealership

My wife and I called up and made an appointment on 11-16-16 to inspect, drive and purchase a vehicle with cash. We were assure by Ray it would be there and he even said he'd have it cleaned and faded up for us. We drove 3 1/2 hours one way from north of Atlanta only to find out they had just sold it right out from under us. No one had the decency to give us a call while we were on the road to check with us before they sold it. The sales person Ray and Gen Mgr receptionist knew we were coming but the sales rep never flagged the car to give us first right of refusal with our appointment. Needless to say we burned $42 in gas and they didn't even offer to help our situation.....it was totally bad Customer Service from the top down. The car was for our son and my wife was terribly upset over the whole ordeal. Never buy here. They do not care....don't waste your time like they did ours. And it was a whole day wasted by this so-called team of Customer Service people. Trust me... none of that was displayed.

• Excellent customer service

I work in the car business and am typically skeptical of most dealers. Everyone from Ashlea to Robert to the business managers was courteous, answered all questions, and did everything online making this a seamless experience. My car arrived just as described. Highly recommended.

• Wow! Now that is a dealship.

I went into Steve White Audi because I was looking at one of their used cars. But that isn't the way they treated me. They have cars in the showroom that sell for $150,000. Based on how they treated me I felt like I was there to pay cash for it. They were super friendly and not pushy at all. They treated me with respect and with courtesy from the time I walked in the door until I left. They let me take home the used car I was looking at buying. Although I wasn't sold on that car I was sold on Steve White and the sales person, Rey. I am still in the market and I am waiting on a car to come in to Steve White that matches what I am looking for. They are that good. I will put off purchasing just so I can buy a car there.

• Ryan Dunlop

Ryan makes coming in for repairs pleasant & very efficient EVERY TIME! He is a tremendous attribute to Steve White VW!

• Always helpful and cheerful

Chad in the parts department always very helpful. Thank you very much. Keep up the good work!

• Great Service Department

I have loved my Tiguan from the first day, but what keeps me coming back to Steve White VW for all maintenance and repair needs is the excellent service I receive from Neal Simkins, Service Advisor. He readily shares his extensive knowledge in an understandable manner and is always considerate of my available time. His patience and humor is much appreciated and his calmness in times of stress makes me feel very supported as a customer. I will strongly consider this advantage when purchasing a new car.