Euro Motorcars Devon

258 reviews

258 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Euro Motorcars Devon from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 1, 2019

I think Euro Motorcars Devon is the best MB dealer and best luxury car dealer in the area, mainly because of Mike Vaccaro. You should definitely ask for... him when you visit. I visited many dealerships, including Audi, BMW, Porsche, Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Subaru. I also went to 5 different Mercedes-Benz dealers. Mike Vaccaro was the best person to work with. He was extremely patient, kind, caring, and knowledgeable. He replies to emails very quickly. He is diligent. He is the consummate professional. He also is very honest and transparent which is important to me and you just don't get many car sales people who are so honest and transparent. He has almost a decade of experience and he is a true believer in the brand. It is always bizarre when your sales rep tells you he doesn't actually drive the car he's trying to sell you. It was nice that Mike actually drives the exact car I purchased. Mike was not just the most professional and courteous sales rep in my car shopping journey but certainly ranked among the most patient, polite, honest and transparent people I have dealt with ever. You can throw a dozen different things at him, and he'll figure out a way to deliver. You can push his buttons, and he will not lose his cool. Very cool, fun guy to work with. I look forward to buying my next MB from him! Regards, Matthew Young, MD, JD, CMQ, Esq.

Michael Vaccaro

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 11 reviews

May 30, 2019

The dealership was very professional and after the sale was very helpful with any needs. Everyone was friendly and willing to answer any questions. I would... recommend this dealership to friends.

Kim Rodriguez

• August 13, 2015

Anthony is AMAZING at his work! From the moment I met him on the lot I felt at ease and secure in knowing I was getting the best! My husband and I have... used this dealership for many years, and will continue to do so!

May 29, 2019

I recently had the opportunity take delivery of my 4th Mercedes from EuroMotorcars in Devon. Dealing with Kim Rodriguez has made the process pleasant,... efficient and simple. I like the professional way I am treated there, whether by Kim in sales or in the service department. Customer service at Euro is the way it should be done.

Kim Rodriguez

Adam Macie

Assistant Service Manager

May 12, 2019

The people in the service department were very attentive to my car. I've been losing air in my back tire for over a month. They did a very thorough evaluation... of the issue I was having and took care of the situation for me while I waited. Jeremy took the time to come out and talk to me and explain everything.

Denise DeMedio-Saylor

Service Advisor

Jeremy Rettew

Service Advisor

May 10, 2019

Car above expectations, service and crew very friendly, helpfull, professional. If you're about to invest in MB just not sure, visit EuroMotorcars Devon,... speak to Jeff and you'll understand what the REAL customer care is. Wish every dealership was like this one. Great job!!! Good luck!

May 8, 2019

Jeff Downing was amazing. Everyone at Euro motors made me feel welcomed. The whole process was fast ! All of my questions were answered. Being a mom and... nurse, my time is limited. Jeff and I communicated via phone, text, and email to fulfill my needs. Jeff made sure that I was satisfied. I didn't feel pressured. Going through the documents was thorough and not drawn out. I knew exactly what my contract entailed. Jeff even spent time to set up everything and educate me on my vehicle. Everyone was also friendly to my mom and son, which means a lot. I could not have asked for a better experience. Needless to say, I love my new GLA !

May 2, 2019

I'd definitely recommend this dealer to my family, friends, and coworkers. My experience was great! No pressure. The salesman, Jeff Downing, just listened... to my needs, and was able to accomodate me accordingly. It was the best car buying experience I've had in years!

Joe Soranno

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

(5.0) 5 reviews

April 16, 2019

I had an overall great experience at Devon Mercedes Benz. My sales rep was Evangelos Kakos and he was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive... via text or phone when I had questions, understood what I was looking for, and wasn't your stereotypical car salesman. I still stay in touch with him and he is now hooking me up with a great deal to tint my new car (2016 E350). I would definitely recommend using Evan to any friends or family members if they are looking to lease or own a Mercedes Benz.

Evangelos Kakos

(5.0) 38 reviews

April 12, 2019

My wife and I have purchased cars in the past from Honda and Toyota before and niether one of them compare to the service and deligence of Evan and his... finance team. Evan was very welcoming, pleasant and proffisional through out the entire deal. Abosoulte great buying experience.

Evangelos Kakos