Countryside Auto Center Inc.

51 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 9, 2016

Countryside Auto Center came highly recommended as a dealer that stocks “good used cars” . . . and it lived up to that reputation. I purchased a 2010 low-mileage... Subaru in excellent condition both inside and out. My mechanic performed a thorough inspection and gave me the green light to buy, saying “I can’t find anything wrong.” Thanks, Countryside, for your honesty and great selection of well-maintained cars!

It was our pleasure Colleen!! Thank you so much for your business and come on back when you are ready to trade so we can make you happy again!!! Plea...se tell your family and friends and we can help them find the right vehicle to fit their needs.

July 6, 2018

I purchased a 2008 Nissan Frontier on June 14 2018 the description was clean and fully serviced reliable truck with a 3 month warranty . only had the... truck one week it broke down on me it needs about 3000 in repairs leaky valve covers leaky ac and really bad timing chain. plus the low tire pressure light was on they told it just needed reprogrammed wrong they needed to be replaced. the truck has been sitting at the service garage for close to two weeks because the warranty company has been dragging there feet if you decide to purchase from here be careful . if the deal sounds like a great deal most likely it is not i know i will not be a returning customer..

February 17, 2018

Purchased a pristine 2011 jeep wrangler .J.R. And his entire staff were courteous and professional. Got a great price on the jeep and a generous trade... in price on my truck. I will be purchasing my next vehicle there for sure.

January 16, 2018

We purchased an used avalanche last april(2017). I returned to the car lot several times with an issue with a noise. They sent it to the garage that they... use. The mechanic(I use that term loosely) told me that there was nothing wrong with my truck. It was in good shape. Got tired of driving an hour to get there to be told nothing was wrong. Took to mechanic that we use often. We have had to replace the transmission, transfer case, slip yoke and joint, and also front shocks to rid my truck of the noises that I complained about. Luckily we purchased an extended warranty or else we would be really broke fixing what should have been done in the first place. Not sure if it is the mechanic or the car lot but we diffently will not be returning to purchase another vehicle from there and I will not recommend them to anyone.

September 16, 2016

Joe and the folks at Countryside are the real deal. They care about quality and about giving the customer what they want and more importantly what they... need...a quality vehicle. My experience was no pressure with straight forward information and a stand behind their claims guarantee. I found Countryside when searching the Internet. My car had been totaled when another vehicle crossed into my lane of traffic. Gratefully everyone was ok; but the car was not. I was under pressure to find something immediately. A bit skeptical to buy a car a couple hours away from home, what I found at Countryside was old fashioned quality and excellent service. They treated me like family. I got integrity...not a sales pitch. They worked with my budget. I didn't overpay and drove away with confidence. I trust Joe and Countryside Auto and believe you will too.

Thank you Barb for the kind words!!! We pride ourselves in customer service and helping folks find the right vehicle for their needs. Thank you agai...n for your business and we will see you when your ready for another vehicle.

August 23, 2016

We purchased a car for our son several months ago. With that purchase came a 3 month warranty, so when the car was in need of repair we called them up... but unfortunetly they informed us that the warranty was up, HOWEVER, they told us to bring the car in anyway and they'll see what they can do. Not only did they still check the car out, they paid for HALF the repair AND they gave our son a ride home after he dropped it of to the mechanic!! The problem was fixed in no time! We are so grateful to Countryside Auto! They truly care about the customer and making them happy! They are definitely definitely definitely our go to place the next time we are in the market for a vehicle!!!

Thank you Rob & Sue for your kind words!! We appreciate your business and we love to take care of our customers!!!

August 18, 2016

Test drove Chevy Avalanche 8.1 Very rare. Very nice truck but didn't buy only because I didn't want to spend that much. Nice sales person showed me every... thing on truck. Ended up buying a 5.3 Avalanche from another dealer.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to sell you a vehicle. Sorry we couldn't get together this time but hopefully when you are in the market again... we can fix you up.

June 6, 2016

I purchased a 2005 Highlander off of Countryside, and would highly recommend them !!! Both Jr. and Joe were so helpful in getting me into a nice, clean,... and reliable vehicle, I've been extremely impressed with the vehicle, and the price i purchased it for , and all the friendly service that goes along !!! It's an outfit that understands that quality vehicles at reasonable price goes a long way , along with honesty to boot !!! Thank - you Jr, Joe and the rest of the staff at Countryside for making my buying experience a GREAT ONE !!! I'LL BE BACK !!!!!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you!!! We take pride in having clean pre-owned vehicles that will give you great service in years to ...come. Thank you again for your business and your kind words!!

February 4, 2016

Countryside Auto was great to work with. I purchased a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (Hemi) from them January of 2015; trading in my old 2001 Jeep Cherokee.... It was my first time that I needed financing for a vehicle and they were happy to help with the process. The entire process took about 5 hours from getting to the lot, test driving, doing paperwork and then leaving with my new Jeep. It was a great experience and I would recommend them.

December 16, 2015

Our experience with Joe and the staff at Countrywide was exactly the way car buying should be. Very friendly, No pressure at all. Communication was great... either by phone or text message (works better for me). We were able to pleasantly come to an agreement on the price. A little here, a little there and we all were happy. We traded in a car and were given a very fair price - more than three other big name dealers were willing to give us. Our Subaru came with a small warranty. 2 weeks after buying it had a little hick-up and after calling Joe (Thanksgiving week) said to bring it in and they will take a look at it. After the holiday they returned the car ot me better than when I dropped it off and at no charge! Makes me appreciate a small town business that still believes in customer service. It hasn't snowed of course because I bought an AWD! Thanks Countrywide! Cheers John P.S. It is still running great!

Thank you for your kind words!! It was a pleasure helping you to find the right car for your needs and making sure it is operating 100 percent. If the...re is anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.