Mercedes-Benz of Colorado Springs

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 48 reviews

Call This Dealer

• April 18, 2015

Superb dealership. Professional staff; sales, financing, parts and service. I have purchased numerous automobiles in my life time. Many experiences wi...th all facets of purchasing an automobile and this dealership is by far the best I have ever dealt with.

Thank you kindly for your review. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your continued business.

May 15, 2018

Adam was perfect. I was travelling across country when I had a check engine light come on. I got exemplary service. I was impressed. one of the best ...dealers I have dealt with.

Herb, we are glad to hear your experience was a great one. Thank you for your review and feedback.

August 29, 2017

They took very good care of me and made all the repairs necessary on warranty.

Wendell, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

August 24, 2017

Always had very good customer service and exceptional service from Mercedes Benz !!

Raymond, thank you for your feedback and review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us!

August 22, 2017

GREAT SERVICE AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY FRIENDS

Kim, we appreciate your review! Your recommendation means a lot and we are glad to have earned it!

August 22, 2017

The service was excellent. Always prompt as scheduled. Appreciated the feedback from the service advisors on recommendend repairs.

Kyong, thank you for the review! W appreciate your feedback and for sharing your experience with us!

August 21, 2017

Superb customer service coupled with excellent car servicing.

Jett, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the feedback.

July 31, 2017

STELLAR! In 20 years of purchasing vehicles, I never had such as incredible experience as I did with Greg Horton, his floor manager Glenn Hamill, and... their general manager Bill Stanton. What's the worst thing ever in purchasing a car? Time sitting and waiting. Well, that didn't happen here. They're technology friendly, value the customer's time, and are efficient. I conducted the majority of the transaction via text message after an initial phone call with Greg (helps if you're a current MB owner on file). Finance manager Jerry Garsez didn't fiddle-faddle around with paperwork and documentation. Email correspondence was seamless. BONUS... If you are a veteran, they take the time to "square you away". BOOM (dropped the mike)

December 31, 2016

Greg Horton was the best and most informative person I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Greg made this car buying experience a dream of how you... are supposed to be treated. Greg listened, provided feed back, and over delivered!!

August 30, 2016

I have purchased numerous vehicles from this dealership, both certified and new. The sales staff has always been honest and willing to provide me wit...h the information necessary to make an intelligent decision when making a purchase. The service after the sale has always been top notch. From the Service Writers to the Service Manager I find them always willing to discuss any issues I may have. Having numerous opportunities to discuss Dealerships with my MBCA friends in Denver they envy the customer/dealership relationship that we have from General Manager on down. Today I had the opportunity to discuss items of interest with the Service Writer and Service Manager while they were servicing my GLK. When I left I was satisfied that I received the best service and enjoyed the one-on-one discussions while picking up my GLK.

Mercedes-Benz of Colorado Springs